Ishant Sharma replaces Bhuvneshwar Kumar in 2nd test

Stuge

Yesterday only we were having a discussion with a friend when I said that except Kohli everyone is droppable in this team and this friend laughed saying Bhuvi being best bowler isn't droppable.

Took just 1 match to drop him.

Imo, what's happening here is remarkable, unprecented, unbelievable.

It's overthinking.Cricket Is a simple game.Sa pitches always have something for accurate bowlers.I don't have problem with ishant as he adds bounce but he should have replaced Shami.
1 minute ago, CG said:
3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:
Yesterday only we were having a discussion with a friend when I said that except Kohli everyone is droppable in this team and this friend laughed saying Bhuvi being best bowler isn't droppable.

Took just 1 match to drop him.

Imo, what's happening here is remarkable, unprecented, unbelievable.

It's overthinking.Cricket Is a simple game.Sa pitches always have something for accurate bowlers.I don't have problem with ishant as he adds bounce but he should have replaced Shami.

I was just about Kohli's mindset.

He doesn't consider anyone as fixed member of this side.

When will we drop Kohli for his performances going by his ideas?

It’s massivkey brave move 

I have not seen the pitch 

if pitch is quick and bouncy with not much movement I tell you this is right move . As need pace 

similar to in oz swing bowlers are useless like England found out and need pace and height 

I have not seen pitch . If they have misread pitch then screwed up . If pitch is as read it then good move . As ishant , Shami , and bumrah give pace . 

But it will miss bk batting 

brave brave call but if pitch is as they think I fully understand it 

happy patel is in and Raul