India u19 Pacers: Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Ishan Porel

PBN

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

This nagarkoti

the real deal . Bowling 90 mph . No close to 90 but 90 . Cleaned up aussie with 90 mph missile 

bcci shoudl take over now . Look after him . Maybe can even add some pace 

we have found Indian Steyn lol

Mavi also bowled 90 mph

2 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Ganguly was praising Mavi more then Nagarkoti (not nitpicking) but maybe Mavi has a better action..though Nagarkoti is surely the quickest, probably the quickest in the tournament. 

because Mavi bowled when ganguly was commentating. he didnt see Nagarkoti much initially

16 minutes ago, Mosher said:

@express bowling @rkt.india @Rightarmfast Any idea of how quick Aaron and Umesh were at this age? I think if Nagarkoti stays injury free has the potential to be our quickest bowler ever.

Saw Umesh for the first time when he was 23.  Was bowling 133 k to 143 k  in a 5-day domestic match 

Saw Aaron for the first time when he was 21.  Was bowling 133 k to 141 k  in 5-day a domestic match 

20 minutes ago, Mosher said:

@express bowling @rkt.india @Rightarmfast Any idea of how quick Aaron and Umesh were at this age? I think if Nagarkoti stays injury free has the potential to be our quickest bowler ever.

No, Never watched them at this level. But Aaron would have been in 140's. Nagarkotti is special though and he needs someone like Zaheer or Shoaib Akhtar as his mentor, only for himself and Mavi.

34 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Aaron was identified at the age of 15 by MRF coach TA sekar. why he didnt play India U19 is baffling. shoould have played 2008 U19 wc. he was quick back then and was taking wickets at U19 level.