Rishabh Pant blasts second fastest century in T20 history

sergio04

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He is still not fit for longer format ( not trolling) but should be there in loi team.

Kohli likes batsman with high strike in Tests. His selection has always been like that as we can see. Pant can get in. We just saw parthiv being picked. How can Pant be worse than him.

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Well Kohli doesnt follow any logic while selections. He can choose anyone as per his liking. For eg Rahane in ODIs and dropped in Tests, Rohit in Tests because he has higher strike rate :facepalm: He might love aggressive pant instead of Pappu or Saha

Oh i forgot, if its up to kohli or shastri he might not even get a chance in playing 11 of any format.

Just now, rkt.india said:

who scores t20 100s on flat pitch. on the same opposition scored 144 and gambhir was 33 of 30 balls

I was kidding. Though, I am going to wait until next Ranji season is over to pass comments on Pant's prospects. Last few months have been a total write off for him. 

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

pant is a better keeper than parthiv

I hope so. But its hard to know until he plays some matches at international level. And with Kohli at helm, if parthiv can.get ahead of Saha then it shud be easy to pick Pant above Parthiv with what we have seen parthiv do for years.

12 minutes ago, Shunya said:

I hope so. But its hard to know until he plays some matches at international level. And with Kohli at helm, if parthiv can.get ahead of Saha then it shud be easy to pick Pant above Parthiv with what we have seen parthiv do for years.

saw him in ranji final, was very good behind the stumps. dont need to see international games to judge that.