Tolerance limit with Kohli.

surajmal

Not too long from our decline in international cricket if he keeps on with his rigid mindset. You look on his celebrations in the field as if he is proving a point to whole country about his selections to be right every time. I am not against losing but you should accept your wrong decision and poor performance about that. After last match he told that nobody expected Rahane to be in playing XI. Every sensible cricket follower expected him to be in XI irrespective of his recent form. I wish someone in media could ask him to why justify about selection policies are different for Rohit and Bhuvi. For Rohit, you go with current form and for Bhuvi, you go with pitch conditions. At least stick to one strategy. I am done with this sick attitude. 

2 minutes ago, New guy said:

I have no idea what is he even trying to achieve with these things. He had an amazing fan following, he is the captain in all formats. All these decisions are costing him and his team. He is spitting over his own legacy by these stupid decisions

Completely agree , he's being very stupid or has too many stupid people around him . It's still not too late if he realizes hes not gaining anything with these decisions

38 minutes ago, surajmal said:

What is it? Because, lets face it, India isn't lacking in Batting talent that we should have to suffer this double digit IQ chut. So at what point do we say enough is enough?

Tolerance level for him is reducing day by day.

But the masses might not feel the same.

Edited by sensible-indian