Male Feminist.

surajmal

On 14/01/2018 at 11:22 PM, surajmal said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/01/aziz-ansari-accused-of-sexual-misconduct

Tharki Saala. Let this be the one and only lesson: Male Feminist is a synonym for a beta pervert. 

The women didnt say "NO" but she thinks Ansari should have understood it i. e"NO" by her body language.

Edited by mishra

I thought it would take a little longer for the hit squad of privileged young white women to open fire on brown-skinned men. I had assumed that on the basis of intersectionality and all that, they’d stay laser focused on college-educated white men for another few months. But we’re at warp speed now, and the revolution—in many ways so good and so important—is starting to sweep up all sorts of people into its conflagration: the monstrous, the cruel, and the simply unlucky. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/

Loved this bit. Liberandus' pet project of deconstructing the powerful/powerless paradigm will have many such non intended casualties.

Aziz's Career is probably fecked because of this. Not that I care. Guy is a third rate comedian and first rate virtue signaler. 

BTW, has anyone noticed, any non-black minority that is hoisted as popular figure by the puppeteers end up having very cookie cutter personalities and views? Plus in the case of Indian Americans, they end up picking the ugliest mfers. 

Edited by surajmal

41 minutes ago, surajmal said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/

Loved this bit. Liberandus' pet project of deconstructing the powerful/powerless paradigm will have many such non intended casualties.

Aziz's Career is probably fecked because of this. Not that I care. Guy is a third rate comedian and first rate virtue signaler. 

BTW, has anyone noticed, any non-black minority that is hoisted as popular figure by the puppeteers end up having very cookie cutter personalities and views? Plus in the case of Indian Americans, they end up picking the ugliest mfers. 

It shouldn't come as any surprise to you, since your mentality are the type of people where if you have a hot daughter, you get all 'izzat ka sawaal hai' when they want to go into showbiz.

So for any desi-americans, especially the women, if they are good looking and in showbiz, it means they overcame a major fight with the family over their career choice.

With men, its the continuous drone of 'use ur brain, ur looks wont last forever, stop playing around' blahblah..

Edited by Muloghonto

On 15/01/2018 at 3:51 AM, Muloghonto said:

There are plenty of males who are feminists, aka believe women are equally capable as men and reject morals created by ancient men who are illiterate and inferior to the modern men/women. 

In that case make the Indian Army 90% full of women and see how they fare. Same with the police.

7 hours ago, Ranvir said:

In that case make the Indian Army 90% full of women and see how they fare. Same with the police.

Do you have comprehension problem ? In what world does equal mean 90% .?

FYI I know a few gulf war veterans. A couple of them are women from combat roles. Can't see why they won't be able to kill any Sardar in battle either. Certain are fitter than most regular military personnel due to their special forces training. 

This is not a sword fight. So long as you can aim a gun and run 15 miles a day, you are qualified as a combat personnel, regardless of gender.

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Do you have comprehension problem ? In what world does equal mean 90% .?

FYI I know a few gulf war veterans. A couple of them are women from combat roles. Can't see why they won't be able to kill any Sardar in battle either. Certain are fitter than most regular military personnel due to their special forces training. 

This is not a sword fight. So long as you can aim a gun and run 15 miles a day, you are qualified as a combat personnel, regardless of gender.

Well seeing how the Indian Army has done for 70 years with a very predominately male force, let’s see if women can do an equally good job for as many years.

33 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

humara male feminist thinks women can make superior soldiers to men... :phehe:

may allah give him "buddhi" 

Who said superior ?

I said they can make just as good soldiers as men. But i won't expect you to understand this basic fact.

Women in combat roles in western countries have already proven to be every bit as capable as men.

PS: Why did you run away from addressing the fact that Abraham was clinically mentally ill ??

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Well seeing how the Indian Army has done for 70 years with a very predominately male force, let’s see if women can do an equally good job for as many years.

They are already doing an equally good jobs in army combat roles (ie, grunt work) in western armies.

As i said, this is not about how hard you can swing a sword. Its about fitness to carry 70-80 pounds on your back for 15-20 miles and be able to use a gun. I already know that there are plenty of women capable of that.

42 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

They are already doing an equally good jobs in army combat roles (ie, grunt work) in western armies.

As i said, this is not about how hard you can swing a sword. Its about fitness to carry 70-80 pounds on your back for 15-20 miles and be able to use a gun. I already know that there are plenty of women capable of that.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/first-female-soldier-in-green-beret-training-fails/

And that's after lowering the standards,  same for other elite forces. 

Edited by rageaddict

3 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/first-female-soldier-in-green-beret-training-fails/

And that's after lowering the standards,  same for other elite forces. 

This is classic male chauvinist propaganda. because there are plenty of men too, who fail the Green Berets training. Wonder why that doesn't men in general unqualified for combat ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_military_in_Europe

In Finland, military training and service is mandatory to ALL adults. And have been since the 1940s. And guess what ? you cannot distinguish between a female combatant and a male one in Finnish system anymore