Kohli's 21st test 100 - One of the best inning by an Indian batsman

1 minute ago, Prince_ said:

Don't get me wrong, i Iike him as a batsman. But this innings of kohli isn't nearly as good as some of u r trying to portray it. 

Yes, scoring hundred is always difficult and this hundred by kohli should be appreciated. But pitch and conditions were in his favour. Everyone knows kohli's prowess on slow and low wicket with no lateral movement

If I wasn't aware of this series I would've thought that this match is going on in India, not in SA. This innings by kohli is decent one on a typical Indian wicket. Nothing special. 

image.png

8 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Don't get me wrong, i Iike him as a batsman. But this innings of kohli isn't nearly as good as some of u r trying to portray it. 

Yes, scoring hundred is always difficult and this hundred by kohli should be appreciated. But pitch and conditions were in his favour. Everyone knows kohli's prowess on slow and low wicket with no lateral movement. 

If I wasn't aware of this series I would've thought that this match is going on in India, not in SA. This innings by kohli is decent one on a typical Indian wicket. Nothing special. 

You mean like Lara's 300 and 400 in Antigua?

18 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Yes, scoring hundred is always difficult and this hundred by kohli should be appreciated. But pitch and conditions were in his favour. Everyone knows kohli's prowess on slow and low wicket with no lateral movement. 

What about his Tons in oz and previous Ton in sa