Kohli's 21st test 100 - One of the best inning by an Indian batsman

20 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

He is overrated. He is only doing it to boost his brand value.

He's also giving too many gaalis, its shameful to watch. What will the children sitting at home think about this? He is setting a terrible example.

He should be sacked from the captaincy after he gets out.

Exactly looool

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Hah hah still class knock from a champion 

still want him dropped ? Bit of course you retain pujara :giggle:

Pujara saved our asses a gazillion times in the home season, Kohli played well here. Your point being?

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Well you have called for him to be dropped . Wondered if changed your mind :giggle:

Well if others can be dropped based on horses for courses policy why not him? If Ashwin, Che, Vijay, Rahul are chopped and changed why not same rules for Kohli in England?  If he were consistent in selection matters I wouldn't have raised this issue. 

The batting conditions have become harder with every passing day in this test.  Flat on day 1,  swing from day 2. some balls up and down from day 3 plus increased swing.  Some balls climbing sharply, some balls keeping low and some balls seaming sharply.

Scoring 153 with the next highest score in his team 46 ....   down 1 test in an away series in SA ......  Rabada, Philander, Morkel, Ngidi, Maharaj bowling ......  superb test innings from Kohli.

Edited by express bowling

You guys kept bashing this guy asking for his best knock in tough situation when the guy has crazy amount of hundreds in both the format. Scoring daddy number of hundreds isn’t easy, and its sad that sometimes people have to wait for the guy to score in an extremely tough game like here to recognize what Kohli really is. It shouldn’t be be like that especially for a guy who other than England, already had big average in South Africa and in Australia

Kohli,  legend.

One of the ages. We are lucky. 

The England series this year will be fun. For too long Sky experts have downplayed Kohli's record there, can he answer them? Moreover after the expected 0-3 massacre in SA I doubt Kohli will repeat the blunders he made as captain this tour. 

'I like him as a batsman' bol to aise raha hai BC jaise tere like nehi karne se Kohli khelna band kar dega :cantstop:

Kohli is a decent batsman but no comparison to child beater Shabbir Ahmed who scores 500 every match :giggle:

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my site. Don't just get him out of the site , get him out of the ICF because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you just talk bullshyte , and you do ur trash talk , and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your a..ss!

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my site. Don't just get him out of the site , get him out of the ICF because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you just talk bullshyte , and you do ur trash talk , and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your a..ss!

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Oh hell ya

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk