A message to the 'haters' of Virat

SG1994

Right guys I've seen a lot of criticism of virat on this forum over this test and last and I share that frustration.  

However, this innings makes up for it big time.

Unbelievable innings kept us in it.

without him we would be 150 all out. Pathetic.

Yes dropping bhuvi ridiculous, keeping rohit for rahane not good. However, at least he actually explains his thought reasoning.

dropped catches aren't his fault, he's the only one who wants to win as much as us.

ppl like pandya, pujara (average 25 outside SC) are the ones who should be criticised. Personally, I believe pandya should be thrown off the burj Khalifa ASAP. 

He has the passion to win he truly wants it, he's trying everything, let's get behind him. He's kept us in this and now we still have a chance!!! 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Had the team selection been proper and Saha played in stead of Parthiv we would have taken the lead by now. Also with Bhuvi's selection he would have had another trustworthy partner besides Ashwin. Don't even get me started on Rohit Sharma vs Rahane !!!!

Agreed. But but kohli has made a decision. Game is not over another innings each to go. Let's see what happens 

2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

OP is saying as if everyone was asking him to be dropped for his batting.

That's because there was. Let's just calm down with the hate for him. Everyone saying kohli this kohli that. Kohli is our BEST BEST player just get behind him.

also ppl like sehwag saying drop him if he fails... STFU VIRU he was a clown overseas 

8 minutes ago, SG1994 said:

That's because there was. Let's just calm down with the hate for him. Everyone saying kohli this kohli that. Kohli is our BEST BEST player just get behind him.

also ppl like sehwag saying drop him if he fails... STFU VIRU he was a clown overseas 

11 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

There were lol

So people don't get straightforward sarcasms here. What everyone including Sehwag meant was will Kohli dare to drop the best batsman (himself) like he did the best bowler of last match (Bhuvi).

Dropping your best bowler is as ridiculous as dropping your best bat. Especially in tests bowlers win you matches!

Edited by Forever Indian