Parthiv Patel just dropped the morale of the whole team...

3 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

He dropped anything in 2nd innings?

Please say no.

Please say no.

Yes. He didn't attempt to catch a ball 1 feet from his body off Bumrah's bowling, Elgar was the batsman. He swayed in the other direction and blamed Pujara, commentators rightly pointed out that he deliberately moved away from the ball in fear. 

And who didn't see this trainwreck coming? I wouldn't blame Parthiv at all for this. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice? This one is on Kohli for knowingly selecting this midget while being fully aware of his incompetency behind the stumps.
TotallyAgree,Anybody who followed indian cricket for any length of time knows about this.
I think you guys are too critical of Dhoni. Saha may be a good keeper, but Dhoni was no slouch

+ dhoni adds very good batting for you. I haven't been impressed by either saha or patel batting for your boys
Dhoni away did nothing of note except off innings in England.Saha Is decent with bat.
27 minutes ago, CG said:
30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:
Dhoni has let go several catches like that himself. We are missing Saha, not Dhoni.

Atleast Dhoni Did not Blame first slip.

Because first slip knew he had to take the blame on himself to remain in the team. Also with dhoni first slip would be a weird wide position and only there for 15 overs

7 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

considering akmal doesnt really play for us anymore, it doesn't matter

on the other hand, patel plays for you guys... how many catches has he dropped in this match alone?

And that is the point of this thread,No?

Because first slip knew he had to take the blame on himself to remain in the team. Also with dhoni first slip would be a weird wide position and only there for 15 overs
No with Dhoni first slip was always closer as he knew his limitations.

I dont like to blame any particular individual but have to say Pappu has destroyed our chance here single handedly .its not his fault though ,he should'nt have been in the squad in the first place and then we have kohli and shastri with their thick head who pick him up to add insult to injury