Baffling tactics and captaincy from Kohli

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not bashing but pointing out his captaincy flaws. Tell me why would you not bowl Shami post lunch?

We should be batting now but Kohli let the game to drift.

Shami can't bowl much.

That's why we have 5 bowlers in the team.

What's baffling was that he kept bowling Ashwin from one end even though he was not getting anything and Pandya bowled first over after 2 sessions.

Pandya should have got at 1 spell earlier.

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

All bowlers have done well times in this game. Shami did same before lunch. Bumrah last evening. Ishant with two wickets.  But have done just enough to save their places but not enough to win the game.

Spot on and I don't think they are capable than this. They simply don't have enough talent to take 5fers.

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Spot on and I don't think they are capable than this. They simply don't have enough talent to take 5fers.

Yes, Blame bowlers for spilling the catches. IIRC, during first test only, Dhawan spilled standard regulation catch off Bhuvi in slips and then Kohli decided to bowl another bowler with Africa 7 down

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes, Blame bowlers for spilling the catches. IIRC, during first test only, Dhawan spilled standard regulation catch off Bhuvi in slips and then Kohli decided to bowl another bowler with Africa 7 down

Catches will be spilt what do you expect all catches to caught. how many catches have been dropped this innings, two if count Parthiv non attempt, second one came against Ashwin.

Question is are they capable of running thru sides, Answer is no. But they have exceeded my expectations. They are not reason why India is down this series.

Edited by putrevus
Catches will be spilt what do you expect all catches to caught. how many catches have been dropped this innings, two if count Parthiv non attempt, second one came against Ashwin.

Question is are they capable of running thru sides, Answer is no. But they have exceeded my expectations. They are not reason why India is down this series.
You can run through sides when you can catch.Kohli dropped Faf When they were 60-3 in first test it was a game changer again at 200-7 Dhawan dropped maharaj.70 runs costs us the test.We have a world class bowling line up.
Just now, CG said:
3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You can run through sides when you can catch.Kohli dropped Faf When they were 60-3 in first test it was a game changer again at 200-7 Dhawan dropped maharaj.70 runs costs us the test.We have a world class bowling line up.

If we have world class bowling , what do they have???

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No, No one drops regulation catch apart from India. So lets not make Pakistan as our bench mark. Now my gripe is with Kohli, who should have given Bhuvi a chance for a fiver and instill some confidence. But he has other plans (drop him next game)

But then again, Personnel milestones(apart from Sharmas) are out of this new Indian team

Edited by mishra