Miracles do happen, we have a chance to make South Africa play a defensive game

Cricketics

Counter attack can lead to Saf playing for draw close to the end of the day tomorrow.

There are many things which can happen tomorrow and Rohit can make or break his test career. Rohit and Pandya scoring some quick runs can put pressure on the South African bowlers to play it safe tomorrow.

Rohit scores tomorrow and bats with Pujara , Parthiv and co and saves his test career, otherwise, this should be it for his test career for now.

I hope he clicks tomorrow. India can win this test and I still I have hope from the remaining batsmen. Just play out the first 15 overs for the day without losing any wicket. Pandya and Rohit can score quickly which can put South Africa on the backfoot, then they might look to be defensive. You never know.

Come on India.

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Am optimistic about win too. But to expecting from Rohit Sharma takes a psychotic disorder the least.

Not psychotic disorder. Just exceeding expectations.

A Sharma Ji special is like a Black Swan event. Random, unpredictable but when it happens it has huge consequences on the game.

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Counter attack can lead to Saf playing for draw close to the end of the day tomorrow.

There are many things which can happen tomorrow and Rohit can make or break his test career. Rohit and Pandya scoring some quick runs can put pressure on the South African bowlers to play it safe tomorrow.

Rohit scores tomorrow and bats with Pujara , Parthiv and co and saves his test career, otherwise, this should be it for his test career for now.

I hope he clicks tomorrow. India can win this test and I still I have hope from the remaining batsmen. Just play out the first 15 overs for the day without losing any wicket. Pandya and Rohit can score quickly which can put South Africa on the backfoot, then they might look to be defensive. You never know.

Come on India.

Hey Ram, tu kabhi sudrega nahin!! :wall:

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Then we should definitely attack.

Pujara and Ashwin will do it.

Sirf  bolne se attack nahi ho jata ,they need to be systematic in attacking and not just playing airy fairy shots.these guys don't have the skills to "attack",we might see a quick 30 odd from pandya,ashwin  etc but that'll be of no use anyway .their bowlers hardly give anything away

Edited by adi B