Sign in to follow this  
Khota

Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Just now, putrevus said:

He is 33 not 23 so he is what he is, so they need to keep looking.not saying he needs to dropped.people were clamouring for Rahul and glorifying him to be something he is not, he threw his wicket all four times.

33 is not such an old age as long as he is fit.  M Vijay is least of our problems. If anything he is one of the bright spot for us in this test.  

Once again both Rahul and Vijay failed. Anyone who thinks that Dhawan is not better is refusing to see the truth. Dhawan did better than Vijay in the ne opportunity he got. For outperforming Vijay he gets dropped. Both Rahul and Vijay have failed. Dhawan could have done real well here. 

Reality is Parthiv protected both Vijay and definitely Rahul . Rahul needs to go back for a year and sort the mess he has but should be persisted with.

I will post the recipe for crow this weekend.

Vijay is the main reason India lost the series. Does anyone seriously believe either of the two is better than Dhawan?  What was his average/ sub 20. The Rahul Vijay Bradman.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Vijay is the main reason India lost the series. Does anyone seriously believe either of the two is better than Dhawan?  What was his average/ sub 20. The Rahul Vijay Bradman.

Keep trying

No one here beilves dhawan is even a good test player forget calling him better then vijay n rahul

N here people has watched cricket to understand failure are part of game and it wasnt easy for openers this series

They knw the diff between test cricket n LOI 

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Keep trying

No one here beilves dhawan is even a good test player forget calling him better then vijay n rahul

N here people has watched cricket to understand failure are part of game and it wasnt easy for openers this series

They knw the diff between test cricket n LOI 

Poor rahul was shielded by another discard Patel. Love your commitment.

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so playing 20 balls and edging throughout is shielding 

and playing 100 balls on minefield is poor batting :bow:

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Dhawan's overall contribution was negative or 0 at best in 1st test.

Looks like a golf course to me.

When it is all said and done Vijay and rahul are the biggest culprit for this series lost.

I do not understand why Vijay and Rahul keep on getting a mulligan for this crap show.

Edited by Khota

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

Looks like a golf course to me.

When it is all said and done Vijay and rahul are the biggest culprit for this series lost.

I do not understand why Vijay and Rahul keep on getting a mulligan for this crap show.

They haven't done well, but how is Dhawan better?

Dhawan was biggest reason for that lead SA got in first inning. Scored 16 runs and dropped catch, missed run out allowing SA to score those crucial extra 50 runs.

Dhawan's contribution was somehwere around -20 to -30 in that match.

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

They haven't done well, but how is Dhawan better?

Dhawan was biggest reason for that lead SA got in first inning. Scored 16 runs and dropped catch, missed run out allowing SA to score those crucial extra 50 runs.

Dhawan's contribution was somehwere around -20 to -30 in that match.

It is interesting how goal post keeps on moving here.

Side by side Dhawan outscored Vijay. He looks better, he played better and looked more confident. Vijay losing his wicket early is the main reason India is in trouble.

Less I talk abt Rahul better it would be.

Should have opened with rahane/Rohit/Dhawan.

Just now, Khota said:

It is interesting how goal post keeps on moving here.

Side by side Dhawan outscored Vijay. He looks better, he played better and looked more confident. Vijay losing his wicket early is the main reason India is in trouble.

Less I talk abt Rahul better it would be.

Should have opened with rahane/Rohit/Dhawan.

Possibly the dumbest suggestion of the century.  Open with Rahane/Rohit/Dhawan. I mean. come on that is plain illiteracy. Unless you are closely related to these players (even they won't suggest this) . As you can see i am the first one even to respond to this. that is just to point out how wilfully ignorant you are about assessing strengths and weaknesses of players.  

Here is a recipe for crow. Not my original idea but still good enough.

Ingredients:

One bottle of McDowells whiskey

Young crow properly dressed. Mature crows are fibrous.

Salt

Pepper
Garlick

Yogurt

Corainder

Ginger

Tumeric

Drink a peg of Whisket on the rocks.

Wash and clean crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply salt to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply ginger and garlick to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply corainder and turmeric to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Marinate the crow in yogurt with these ingredients for three hours.

Meanwhile keep on drinking whiskey.

By this time you should be drunk so pull some old videoes of Vijay and rahul opening and watch those. The whiskey will make watching it easier because when you are sober they look pathetic.

While watching them keep on drinking. There is no way around it.

Once it dawns upon youhow pathetic they are drink some more whiskey.

By now your blood alchol level should be borderline dangerous so get up and throw the marinated crow away.

Drink some more whiskey and eat the left over daal chawal.

Drink some whiskey and you shouls pass out by now.

Warning : Do not drink and drive and definitely do not log on to ICF and start posting. Most of the time you guys are incoherent to begin win with.

Have fun. This is nothing but friendly banter from me. i love you all.

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Possibly the dumbest suggestion of the century.  Open with Rahane/Rohit/Dhawan. I mean. come on that is plain illiteracy. Unless you are closely related to these players (even they won't suggest this) . As you can see i am the first one even to respond to this. that is just to point out how wilfully ignorant you are about assessing strengths and weaknesses of players.  

I have results for everyone to see.

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ja jake kisi ko bhi convince kr ke dikha de

No need to. i am very secure in my beliefs. Dont need others support for me to figure out trivial things.

tenor.gif

Joker this is t20.........format ka farq samjhta hai

He does not get it...

Dude its a different game..they both have bat and ball...thats it. They are played under diff rules and diff conditions. In test pitches margin of error is much much lesser than odi and dhawan is an error prone strokemaker good for loi.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

He does not get it...

Dude its a different game..they both have bat and ball...thats it. They are played under diff rules and diff conditions. In test pitches margin of error is much much lesser than odi and dhawan is an error prone strokemaker good for loi.

End of the day you need hand eye coordination. Like I mentioned before the game has really slowed down for Dhawan. He is in a zone. Obviously I dont get it.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

End of the day you need hand eye coordination. Like I mentioned before the game has really slowed down for Dhawan. He is in a zone. Obviously I dont get it.

Dude not everyone is Sehwag and even he had limitations. 

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Dude not everyone is Sehwag and even he had limitations. 

Dhawan is a reincarnation of Sehwag with longer life. Both are from Delhi and have the same style. On their day they can light it up like no ones business.

Those who think that Dhawan would have done better than Vijay/Rahul in Tests are completely wrong. Dhawan is sh!t in test format, to be very frank, all his good scores have come up on good batting wickets and against weak oppositions. 

Test format and limited overs format are entirely different, Dhawan can never sustain on those green pitches and he can never play that kind of a gritty knock which Vijay played in the third test. That 25 of 127 balls was invaluable and highly underrated. Vijay and Rahul are the way forward in the test format.

Dhawan is undoubtedly good in limited overs, but test cricket and limited overs cricket are entirely different deals and should be treated like that. Dhawan can never be a good test cricketer OVERSEAS. And that is why Dhawan should not be played in tests.

On 1/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, vvvslaxman said:

You just killed it with your statement.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Dhawan is a reincarnation of Sehwag with longer life. Both are from Delhi and have the same style. On their day they can light it up like no ones business.

I find it funny when anyone sees anyone playing quick and compare him to sehwag

Sehwag was mindset like never before 

Sehwag was murderer of spin bowling, dhawan is only decent against spinners. 

Sehwag scored a 100 in debut in SA and dhawan has played 3 test in Sa and done nothing

Sehwag scored a 100 in eng , dhawan nothing in eng

Sehwag scored a 100 in Aus, dhawan nothing in Aus 

Sehwag ripped apart murali, mendis , akthar, saqlain in their own backyard 

Do u knw what sehwag was as test batsman . Ill surely rate dhawan as odi batsman higher then sehwag but as test batsman dhawan is a failure and comparing him to an ATG test cricketer like Sehwag ..u must be joking. Sehwag on his days was an absolute genius.

Sehwag was not about hitting , he was about an unadulterated mindset.....extremely postive mindset . IF anyone who bats at higher s/r doesnt make him sehwag. 

Chappell perfectly explains his mindset, even he found only one player to compare with him. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sehwag scored a 100 in debut in SA and dhawan has played 3 test in Sa and done nothing

Do u knw what sehwag was as test batsman . Ill surely rate dhawan as odi batsman higher then sehwag but as test batsman dhawan is a failure and comparing him to an ATG test cricketer like Sehwag ..u must be joking. Sehwag on his days was an absolute genius.

Sehwag was not about hitting , he was about an unadulterated mindset.....extremely postive mindset . IF anyone who bats at higher s/r doesnt make him sehwag. 

What an answer!! Seriously, you explained it perfectly.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Chappell perfectly explains his mindset, even he found only one player to compare with him. 

You are the one who keeps on talking about technique and all that but I have mentioned multiple times the game is simple for these great players. See the ball hit the ball and Dhawan can see it better than most. That part is mental for him. You will never undeestand that it is very difficult to see the ball till the end but that is another topic.

In SA he got one test and proved to be the one of the top bat for India. Then the haters and ill informed people like you started baying for his blood and he was dropped for no rhyme or reason. You will never get it but Dhawan >>>> Vijay and Rahul. It is your pride that is standing in the way to admit it.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

You are the one who keeps on talking about technique and all that but I have mentioned multiple times the game is simple for these great players. See the ball hit the ball and Dhawan can see it better than most. That part is mental for him. You will never undeestand that it is very difficult to see the ball till the end but that is another topic.

Their is very basic thing called balance. Something that was gr8 with sehwag n even steve smith 

Look how steady their head is 

Rohit sharma head falls when the ball jaggs around and i have made a thread on his technique long ago and he is still the same

Some basic are must like steady head position 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

In SA he got one test and proved to be the one of the top bat for India. Then the haters and ill informed people like you started baying for his blood and he was dropped for no rhyme or reason.

One of top bat in which test ????????

3 hours ago, Khota said:

You will never get it but Dhawan >>>> Vijay and Rahul. It is your pride that is standing in the way to admit it.

Pride ohh yea,....its my pride

Dhawan n rohit failure in overseas has nothing to do with 

The fact that ashwin n bhuvi avg more then them overseas has nothing to with it 

Pride is my logic.....whats ur logic for their poor perfomances overseas in test cricket 

Their is very basic thing called balance. Something that was gr8 with sehwag n even steve smith 

Rohit sharma head falls when the ball jaggs around and i have made a thread on his technique long ago and he is still the same

Pride is my logic.....whats ur logic for their poor perfomances overseas in test cricket 

Ankit. I think he is just trolling always has been there can be no rationale in this. 

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I have no pride but humility only. He outperformed Vijay in the first test so he should have more or about the same opportunity . Is that not fair? Now do you think if his Rohits head straightens out he will perform?

Good hitters always have head and eye movement linked to the ball. I doubt any of these batters are actually seeing the ball at the point of contact. I have never played a fast ball at that speed in cricket but in Tennis 100+ mph balls are very common. The time racket hits the ball is very predictive reasoning on part of the brain. Once again you have to be gifted and have a tremendous eyesight. 

getting back to the topic Rohit is not that bad as you make him to be.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have no pride but humility only. He outperformed Vijay in the first test so he should have more or about the same opportunity . Is that not fair? Now do you think if his Rohits head straightens out he will perform?

Good hitters always have head and eye movement linked to the ball. I doubt any of these batters are actually seeing the ball at the point of contact. I have never played a fast ball at that speed in cricket but in Tennis 100+ mph balls are very common. The time racket hits the ball is very predictive reasoning on part of the brain. Once again you have to be gifted and have a tremendous eyesight. 

Why is Dhawan not able to last 100 deliveries in SA or Eng ? In a test wicket.

23 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Why is Dhawan not able to last 100 deliveries in SA or Eng ? In a test wicket.

Go check it. Compared to others he was fine. He is not your grind out artist. He puts pressure by putting runs on board.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Go check it. Compared to others he was fine. He is not your grind out artist. He puts pressure by putting runs on board.

what runs did he put on board lol..15 .. 25 damn thats a lot? hehe compared to which others is he fine in facing deliveries..Shami and Bumrah ? :phehe:

3 hours ago, Khota said:

If only hitting cud have made u gr8 cricketers - pathan , yuvraj , raina wud have been bigger then dravid. 

Pollard wud have been bigger then chanderpaul 

Morris bigger then amla

Tell ur logic to urself and explain what i asked u since ur backing them so much 

Explain to me their no show in overseas condition ......please explain why they have failed . Any other answers shows u have nothing to say so dont even come up with anything . Simple explain their overseas failures

Shikhar Dhawan is sh!t in Tests no matter how much you say, I look at Dhawan and then I look at someone like Vijay, and then I make out that the difference in their temperament is much more than even their approach, there is nothing wrong in playing slow if that achieves the motive of grinding out the opposition, but it's criminal when as an opener you show the level of irresponsibility Dhawan does.

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

what runs did he put on board lol..15 .. 25 damn thats a lot? hehe compared to which others is he fine in facing deliveries..Shami and Bumrah ? :phehe:

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

6 n 16 in both innings, outscored by tailenders 

Either you are trying to be funny or being disingenious. He is being compared to Vijay and he did better.

As far as outscored by tailenders this is indeed the worst statement I have ever read.

If only hitting cud have made u gr8 cricketers - pathan , yuvraj , raina wud have been bigger then dravid. 

Pollard wud have been bigger then chanderpaul 

Morris bigger then amla

Tell ur logic to urself and explain what i asked u since ur backing them so much 

Explain to me their no show in overseas condition ......please explain why they have failed . Any other answers shows u have nothing to say so dont even come up with anything . Simple explain their overseas failures

I have never seen these three score more runs than Dravid. So how can you make that statement.

Look there is nothing I can do to convince you because you refuse to see the writing on the wall.

Dhawan currently is the second best for India. He outscore Vijay. That is all I have to say. Even if it is by one run he outscored him.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Either you are trying to be funny or being disingenious. He is being compared to Vijay and he did better.

As far as outscored by tailenders this is indeed the worst statement I have ever read.

Ur dellusional n dellusional 

check the scorecard of the match . 

About vijay vs dhawan- let 1st dhawan do something overseas. 

bhuvi scored 25 in one innings n ashwin 37

and my question remains 

which u have no answers? it seems