will kohli lose all test outside asia as captain?

sergio04

no player is sure of his place in team this team

the same set of batsman performed betyer during their 1st tour

rahane was best player outside asia last time but now koach dropped him

pujara ,rahul, bhuvi ,vijay all are not sure of their place

kohli could create his team properly 

he is the only man who is sure of place in team, rest are playing for their places

They'll win 0 against Australia, that's a given. If we get a absolute road we might get a draw... But I doubt it.  Against England I can see a repeat of 2014 series, we will be completely undone by Anderson and broad or whoever England pick. Let's be honest, this team isn't good enough, no Indian team is. Heck if we pick an all time Indian xi I will still bet them to lose against this South Africa and this Australia. We've just not been good enough 

16 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

All will be well , you have organised a home test against Afghanistan.  You will head off to England as world  beaters again . The bowlers are a going to bowl 150mph , swing it , seam it and the batsmen will score runs for fun :aha:

Im sorry which current england phaast bowler bowls 150kmph? They are all trundlers LOL, the last time you had a fearsome pace attack was Flintoff, Jones, Hoggard and Harmison.

1 minute ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Im sorry which current england phaast bowler bowls 150kmph? They are all trundlers LOL, the last time you had a fearsome pace attack was Flintoff, Jones, Hoggard and Harmison.

Quote in my post where I did say English bowlers do? 

No English bowlers needs too to get wickets against this Indian batting line up :phehe: