[Video] How many times SA have come close to winning in India- Kohli

17 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

that journalist was being a jerk and deliberately antagonising him; Kohil was right to put him in his place 

:rotfl: 

This is taking fanboyism to epic levels if you have to defend this crap.

O boy, just watch the PC again. Kohli is making an ass out of himself. 

This is embarrassing, brat is behaving like a schoolyard bully. The journalist should have pointed to him SA's formidable record in India. What next, after our exit from CWC 2019, he will ask how many WCs Eng, SA, Bangladesh and NZ have won? Kitna gira hua insaan hai yaar humaara kaptaan. 
Bhai gira hua nhi, chewtiya no 1 hai that's my biggest fear regarding him, opposition needs to get under his skin and he himself will self explode, need someone like rahane as captain.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

:rotfl: 

This is taking fanboyism to epic levels if you have to defend this crap.

O boy, just watch the PC again. Kohli is making an ass out of himself. 

only one person making an ass out of himself here... a foreigner is laughing at our country and trying to create disharmony in our national setup. what did you expect Kohli to do? Just take it up the backside? How did Ponting react when Indian journalists would speak that way to him. 

I empathize with Kohli (not with f-ecker Shastri) as he genuinely gives his all in the field. The only thing he needed to do was to play safe from 1st test. Then people would have not questioned him so much for loss. He tried to over complicate things with team selection and it backfired heavily.

If Kohli had played this team from the very 1st test...less question would have been asked even after defeat:

Rahul
Vijay
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Rohit
Ashwin
Saha
Shami
Umesh
Bhuvi

Tried and tested team. If it fails...so be it.

He did the similar experimentation in Australia when he made Karn Sharma play a test there and poor lad got manhandled by Aussies. Sometimes in bigger tours, its better to play safe and keep the experimatation at home series.

Anyway, not too late Kohli. Learn from mistake and look forward (not towards Shastri)

1 hour ago, sensible-indian said:

Anyone remember @Gollum prediction in 2015 that Kohli era will be one of the darkest chapters in our history.

I didnt believe it then but looks like he was right.

Blame Dhoni all you want but he never *ed up team selection like this.

And this press conference...my god this guy is an A grade loser.

Pretender.

@Gollum usually sees things from worst case scenario, but this time he was bang on target. :((

Anyways, I miss dada era now. At that time we unfortunately had no bowling attack to back ourselves but at least we had a captain humble enough  to work on mistakes.

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I empathize with Kohli (not with f-ecker Shastri) as he genuinely gives his all in the field. The only thing he needed to do was to play safe from 1st test. Then people would have not questioned him so much for loss. He tried to over complicate things with team selection and it backfired heavily.

If Kohli had played this team from the very 1st test...less question would have been asked even after defeat:

Rahul
Vijay
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Rohit
Ashwin
Saha
Shami
Umesh
Bhuvi

Tried and tested team. If it fails...so be it.

He did the similar experimentation in Australia when he made Karn Sharma play a test there and poor lad got manhandled by Aussies. Sometimes in bigger tours, its better to play safe and keep the experimatation at home series.

Anyway, not too late Kohli. Learn from mistake and look forward (not towards Shastri)

4 bowlers would have got him pounded on ICF.

Replace Rohit with Pandya and you have got it dead on.

3 minutes ago, MechEng said:

@Gollum usually sees things from worst case scenario, but this time he was bang on target. :((

Anyways, I miss dada era now. At that time we unfortunately had no bowling attack to back ourselves but at least we had a captain humble enough  to work on mistakes.

He did predict 2-1 win for us in SA which looking at it today, seems realistic had we had dotted our Is and crossed our Ts.

Edited by sensible-indian