Captain cool will never ever lose his cool like this !!!

velu

Practise make perfect. Dhoni had a lot of time to practise. Kohli will get there too I hope 

But the comparison is unwarranted as Dhoni is not the captain anymore and on the final leg of his career. Soon he will retire and everyone (fans and critics) in general would praise him for his contribution to Ind cricket. World will move on and then in future a new captain would be compared with Kohli  

Edited by zen
4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

@Austin 3:!6 see this troll mode, creating thread on dhoni providing us comical relief for no reason and you was giving me gyaan for bringing dhoni every now and then, what's your take now??

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think both Dhoni and Kohli groups need to calm down. Both were Indian skipper and both had unique approach towards their game.
Dhoni is past...Kohli is present.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:rotfl:

Looks like you mellowed down after being called out like a JABRONI. And that's all I've got to say about that.

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think both Dhoni and Kohli groups need to calm down. Both were Indian skipper and both had unique approach towards their game.
Dhoni is past...Kohli is present.

Kohli might be boneheaded as a captain but atleast it looks like he is trying in his own retarded way  and more importantly  performing from a personal front....Dhoni apart from looking “cool” didn’t do jack both as captain and player.

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Didn’t Dhoni ask a journalist if he has seen him running fast or not? :laugh:

That was passive aggressive way of getting flustered.

Rather have a hot head than a passive aggressive whiny “person”

posted the same video .. 

captain cool didnt lose his cool .. he ended up trollig the reporter :hail:

we need a yo-yo tets smiley :weights: 

Just now, maniac said:

Kohli might be boneheaded as a captain but atleast it looks like he is trying in his own retarded way  and more importantly  performing from a personal front....Dhoni apart from looking “cool” didn’t do jack both as captain and player.

averaging more than your hitman everwyhere in tests :phehe:

and how many double centuries you have in tests :p:

1 minute ago, velu said:

averaging more than your hitman everwyhere in tests :phehe:

and how many double centuries you have in tests :p:

Hitman is not the test captain and not even a test regular( blasphemy)

But when he got an opportunity to captain in Odis he hit a 200 and when he got the opportunity to captain T20 hit the fastest 100 :giggle: While Dhoni is still lunging and consolidating since his captaincy days 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Hitman is not the test captain and not even a test regular( blasphemy)

But when he got an opportunity to captain in Odis he hit a 200 and when he got the opportunity to captain T20 hit the fastest 100 :giggle: While Dhoni is still lunging and consolidating since his captaincy days 

if Dhoni was batting at #3 ( with long hairs ) , he would be having 5/6 double tons by now :phehe:

pees are getting serious here .. as i said , my fans in ICF asked me to post this :p:

Performing better in personal front? Ofcourse...he is miles ahead as a test batsman than Dhoni afterall. So its quite onvious. Kohli is a fantastic leader with bat. You doubt him, his team mates doubt him...he will try to shut everyone by virtue of his bat.

Thats a hallmark of a class batsman. Sachin had that hallmark. But the issue is....Kohli along with ace batsman..is also a skipper. So apart from his batting...he also need to think of his team mates, media handling, team selections etc.

Coming to media and saying Aussies are no longer his friends or arguing with this SA journo is pretty uncharactarestic of such a class player. Hope he learns soon.