Kohli only second Indian batsmen to 900 ranking points

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/22141506/virat-kohli-becomes-second-indian-900-test-ranking-points

ICC Cricketer of the Year 

ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year 

ICC Captain of the year for Tests and ODIs

Now second ever Indian to 900 ranking points.... IN TESTS alongside the great Sunil Gavaskar (one the the ATGs from any country)

Captaincy clearly not a burden on his personal performance

When will the torture end? oh Bhagwan Ji please remove us from this hell that you have bestowed upon us with a player/captain like Kohli 

Edited by mancalledsting
2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Smith is and kohli too, smith even better than kohli, what's your point??................tattiee???? :laugh:

My point is that  its nice you admit Kohli should not have been captain of the year .

Your question about my name is  what?

1 minute ago, Tattieboy said:

My point is that  its nice you admit Kohli should not have been captain of the year .

Your question about my name is  what?

Why not??  I Admit kohli should be and is the captain of the  year... stop assuming "tattie" in your mind,  Lol,  he has done excellent job as captain on field in last year  he has been moronic in his selection and off field though.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Why not??  I Admit kohli should be and is the captain of the  year... stop assuming "tattie" in your mind,  Lol,  he has done excellent job as captain on field in last year  he has been moronic in his selection and off field though.

I am not Indian so I am not interested in this rubbish with my name.  It means something completely different in mine.  

I would begin to differ that on field he has been excellent.  I don't split captaincy into little compartments.  Captaincy is captaincy full stop 

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

I am not Indian so I am not interested in this rubbish with my name.  It means something completely different in mine.  

I would begin to differ that on field he has been excellent.  I don't split captaincy into little compartments.  Captaincy is captaincy full stop 

tattie means **** in Hindi language.

5 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Your username itself is a rubbish tatti meanse sh*t/rubbish in Hindi, on field and off field captaincy differs, kohli is a leader he leads from the front like that 150 from last game, he brings in fighting spirit and never to die attitude onfield, was spot on in his bowling changes last year although not much in this series, backing pace bowlers and good  quality spinners are other qualitys of his,  regarding his off field he is as much fool as any and example is his moronic selection in  sa , sacking kumble etc. he absolutely deserves to be a captain of the year and regarding smith yes I rate smith higher than kohli both in captaincy and as player.

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Exactly, Leads from the front with batting and by example with his fitness. Despite this, some would prefer a captain who sounds like a constipated duck when he shouts “Rai naaa” in a really high pitched girly voice 

Yes agree, a thousand time better leader and captain than certain someone who shouts his bowlers "ek chakkka khaaake dikha" :laugh:

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Your username itself is a rubbish tatti meanse sh*t/rubbish in Hindi, on field and off field captaincy differs, kohli is a leader he leads from the front like that 150 from last game, he brings in fighting spirit and never to die attitude onfield, was spot on in his bowling changes last year although not much in this series, backing pace bowlers and good  quality spinners are other qualitys of his,  regarding his off field he is as much fool as any and example is his moronic selection in  sa , sacking kumble etc. he absolutely deserves to be a captain of the year and regarding smith yes I rate smith higher than kohli both in captaincy and as player.

He has big problems with his players on the field? They have no confidence? Lacking scoring runs ? Not taking wickets?  

Of course he does all coming from being poor captain off the playing field.  No man management skills etc etc which proves my point a captain is not just on field and  should not be looked that way.  

It's like saying he's a great Formula 1 driver just terrible on the breaking part 

Just now, Tattieboy said:

He has big problems with his players on the field? They have no confidence? Lacking scoring runs ? Not taking wickets?  

Of course he does all coming from being poor captain off the playing field.  No man management skills etc etc which proves my point a captain is not just on field and  should not be looked that way.  

It's like saying he's a great Formula 1 driver just terrible on the breaking part 

The first part of your username bears resemblance with the content of your posts 

49 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Great achievement :hatsoff:, kills me that SRT never breached the 900 mark with his talent.

For India's sake I pray that Kohli maintains the 900+ mark at the end of England tour, else we are screwed. 

Only indicates peak reached in a short period. There are batsmen in the 900 list can't be considered World ATGs..like Sanga, MoYo, Clarke, Hayden, Root etc. The ranking is partial to SC performances and is not impartial to players. Some old foggies sit and rank performances sitting in their rooms reading what others write about a player's performance in all match and pitch conditions.