Whether Virat Kohli overtook Sachin as the test batsmen ??

velu

In tests , whether Virat Kohli surpassed Sachin as a batsmen ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. In tests , whether Virat Kohli surpassed Sachin as a batsmen ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not there yet

4 minutes ago, velu said:

what are all the other criterias other than carrying the burden of the billion expectations ?

longevity,more or less uniform record in all countries,more or less uniform record against all countries, a lot of aggressive inns, a lot of defensive inns,  not much difference between home and away record,good track record against all sorts of bowling, great record against best team of their period especially away, brilliant  in one dayers too with almost all said above factors inclusive etc etc .I am sure the list may have a lot other factors too.

Sachin's batsmanship is perfection in itself. In another thread, I said that if batsmen were automobiles then Sachin is like the Range Rover. It is capable of withstanding and dominating any terrain, any weather and can travel any distance. Same way Sachin's batsmanship is capable of dominating any attack, any format and any conditions. Kohli is no where near this class.

But Kohli has more killer instinct than Sachin, I'll give him that. Kohli's technique is far from perfect. He seems organised like Kumar Sangakkara, but he is not. 

Edited by Temujin Khaghan
15 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Now say that again without crying Mr.Cancer patient

niggas-be-like-im-proud-of-you-bro-keep-

Dude...I mean Alexa/Siri do you really think in your head/CPU that is an insult??? 

Cmon even you can come up with something better than that 

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Sachin's batsmanship is perfection in itself. In another thread, I said that if batsmen were automobiles then Sachin is like the Range Rover. It is capable of withstanding and dominating any terrain, any weather and can travel any distance. Same way Sachin's batsmanship is capable of dominating any attack, any format and any conditions. Kohli is no where near this class.

But Kohli has more willpower than Sachin, I'll give him that. Kohli's technique is far from perfect. He seems organised like Kumar Sangakkara, but he is not. 

Kohli has a 10 times better team backing him, and the overall confidence level of the Indian team has changed starting from 2000, which during Sachin's era wasnt there. Had Sachin been batting today with this team, and with this kind of bowlers, it would have gone crazy!