Whether Virat Kohli overtook Sachin as the test batsmen ??

velu

In tests , whether Virat Kohli surpassed Sachin as a batsmen ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. In tests , whether Virat Kohli surpassed Sachin as a batsmen ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not there yet

29 minutes ago, velu said:

if someone has has better stats + top rated innings , he will be rated higher than someone having stats only..

to make it simpler for you , dhoni and bevan have simialr stats , but people will rate him higher because of his few macth winnign innings like THAT wc final :proud:

Lol sl/bd basher is not fit enough to tie Bevan juta.:hysterical:....not a single century overseas. Ya he is world famous in Chennai agreed.

27 minutes ago, velu said:

for his consistency .. you would pick that but you ignore wisden 100 innings :hehe:

Top 100 inning has  no significance in terms of class of batsmen ship. Even FZ from Pak has century in final do you think he is ahead of kohli.

41 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Top 100 inning has  no significance in terms of class of batsmen ship. Even FZ from Pak has century in final do you think he is ahead of kohli.

if kohli scores a match winning century in a WC final , it adds to his value :p: 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

you are trying to put your word in my mouth .. IF FZ has the same record as kohli and have more match winning knocks in the finals i would rate him above kohli 

Exactly and that precisely end the discussion. Let kohli score consistently and reach to a point where he can compare with sachin. He is still half way in his career anything can happen.

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Exactly and that precisely end the discussion. Let kohli score consistently and reach to a point where he can compare with sachin. He is still half way in his career anything can happen.

:phehe:He has more match winning 100s than your tendu ever will in his whole life. Kohli is a team player and booted tendu from charts already. 

I know it's tough for chamchas like to accept but it's the truth. 

Edited by Rasgulla
5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

do you atleast agree that kohli is a better ODI bat than sachin ? :hmmmm2:

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe:He has more match winning 100s than your tendu ever will in his whole life. Kohli is a team player and booted tendu from charts already. 

Beta pehley tum answer karo ki why dhoni rides on Virat's D?:hehe:

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Beta pehley tum answer karo ki why dhoni rides on Virat's D?:hehe:

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Isn't original post talking abt test.

yeah .. little deviation here and there ;-)

if you say yes , i will create a thread that virat already overtook sachin in odis , which is missing :hehe: 

if sachin fans want an apple , but if we offer them a choice of either orange or a banana they will forget the apple and pick an ornage