KamalHasan wants a confederacy of South India (Updated Party Flag)

coffee_rules

8 hours ago, zen said:

I would prefer an independent Gujarat too. But at this point I am not sure what the local politicians would turn it in to if someone like Laloo Prasad comes to power

Sounds good but then we would have to import soldiers from Maharashtra or rajasthan to protect our borders with Pakistan. Our enrollment in army is very low from what I’ve read, although there’s no official data. Besides, I doubt eating unhealthy fried snacks would give us any kind of nutrition to fight. 

1 minute ago, bhakum20 said:

Sounds good but then we would have to import soldiers from Maharashtra or rajasthan to protect our borders with Pakistan. Our enrollment in army is very low from what I’ve read, although there’s no official data. Besides, I doubt eating unhealthy fried snacks would give us any kind of nutrition to fight. 

Guj could be like Switzerland :dontknow:

And it it could also built a high tech military infrastructure and have compulsory military training / service like Israel, Taiwan, etc 

Different situation, different solution

18 minutes ago, someone said:

As expected, this dravidian properganda and brainwashing is too much in South. Its very dangerous.

And there isnt any Aryan politics so this whole Aryan- dravidian divide is done by only one side. 

As a southie, I can say people outside TN care 2 hoots about dravidian identity politics... Kamal is creating a base for himself in TN.

22 minutes ago, zen said:

Guj could be like Switzerland :dontknow:

And it it could also built a high tech military infrastructure and have compulsory military training / service like Israel, Taiwan, etc 

Different situation, different solution

That would be very hard to implement. It will meet tremendous resistance from local population. Unless there is a great factor that motivates a secession, no body will want to be in a situation where there is going to be conscription and compulsory training/services. 

8 minutes ago, diga said:

As a southie, I can say people outside TN care 2 hoots about dravidian identity politics... Kamal is creating a base for himself in TN.

It’s a new trend  I guess...I heard  Pawan Kalyan’s speech when he entered politics...he was using the whole Andhra “special status” thing that BJP apparently promised in 2014 if they came to power  to compensate for  the Telangana split. He was bringing up the whole North-South thing as well.

I think it is an attention seeking gimmick by these  film actors currently who have no political manifesto and no real issues to fight on and are just using this to standout.

I wasn’t really surprised Kamal Hassan saying this either because the whole gimmicks of secularism,Hindutva,Caste etc etc are already being dominated  by the bigger regional and political parties,these buffoons want to find a voice somewhere.If I remember Kamal already  tried to use the whole secularism angle and it didn’t gain much traction for him.

1 hour ago, bhakum20 said:

If there is no united India then there will be no united Pakistan too, most probably Gujarat borders will be with Sindhistan

1 hour ago, maniac said:

The original Chinese food is so bland,it sucks :sick: it is not as delicious as the Indo-Chinese day thelas in India 

very true. in india, we get hakka noodles, american chopsuey, manchurian, schezwan varieties, chili chicken, chili garlic paneer. man i remember going to stalls in ahmedabad during vacation. every night, we would eat either indochinese or these amazing omelette's at RK omelette center. RK stall is very famous place in ahmedabad for omelettes. his video has more than 5 million views on youtube. 

film stars are like frogs in a well... this is from first hand experience 

they dont know Sh!t...

someone gives them lines, someone gives them costumes, someone gives them makeup... they dont do sh!t on their own other than acting and there is a bhajan gang that they entertain all the time who only sing praises about them and these guys think they are some kind of genius...

everytime Salman, srk or any Bollywood guy talks about current issues and the problems of the current society, it is cringeworthy... Aamir khan is better in that aspect, he is a little closer to reality, but even he isn't a intellect that he perceives himself to be. 

kamal hassan is another intelligent frog in a deep well.. 

True story

My Sister was living in Punjab a few years back . My brother in law is in the army. They were looking after my Brother in law’s aunt who was a very old lady  . She was born in a village in Andhra and apparently apart from a brief visit to Madras(as it was called pre-independence) in her child hood,she never left the village.

So when she visited Punjab her first question was “Have a lot of Telugu people migrated to Punjab?” Because in her mind every Punjabi wore a turban and everyone who didn’t wear a turban belonged to Andhra.

so unless you are an old person born in a remote village in pre-independence era,there is no valid excuse that can get a pass for having  a North-South bias or this archaic “Aryan-Dravidian” theory in 2018.

This goes for idiots like Kamal Hassan or any other idiot from the opposite side of the country  who have similar beliefs and bias. 

I am let down by the fact that people in India don’t throw rotten eggs and tomoatoes at anyone who spouts such nonsense.

15 hours ago, sarcastic said:

That would be very hard to implement. It will meet tremendous resistance from local population. Unless there is a great factor that motivates a secession, no body will want to be in a situation where there is going to be conscription and compulsory training/services. 

1) There are things that need to be done. 2) There are things that people like to do .... India struggles with various issues relatively speaking is because people usually choose the 2nd option .... The country needs a cultural change in many areas 

On 1/19/2018 at 7:48 PM, MechEng said:

And the sauces they use for cooking smell awful! :sick: Some foods are unbearably sweet as well.

If you are speaking about chinese cuisine in USA, even that is not like how it is made in China. It is made bland and sweet  for the American tastes. It is not as bland as it is in USA. if you taste ChengDu cuisine it is closer to IndoChinese spicier and hot. 

South states are too different from one another to form as one entity. Otherwise, South India would have separated from rest of the country a long time ago. There is very little in common between South and rest of the country though majority of people come under the banner of "Hindus".