KamalHasan wants a confederacy of South India (Updated Party Flag)

coffee_rules

50 minutes ago, zen said:

Appears as if religion and culture are among the key ingredients that are keeping Ind united 

Corruption and Laziness too. Triggered by our love for fatty food and masala flicks. Often the latter two lead to laziness.

We're just too lazy and comfortably corrupt to engineer a secessionist movement.

The we in this post alludes to us Indians.

Edited by Mariyam

9 hours ago, zen said:

Appears as if religion and culture are among the key ingredients that are keeping Ind united 

This is because most of India is under-educated. 

And India does not need religion or culture to hold itself together. 

What holds India together, is geography. 
The primary job of a government- ANY government ( regardless of what type they are - democratic, autocratic, theocratic etc)- is to provide security for its citizens AND ensure the laws it passes gets enforced.

As such, Indian subcontinent has two viable 'natural boundaries' - one that is the border of India itself  and the other is that of British India. 

The former (current India) has oceans for its southern, south-western and south-eastern borders, Himalayas and the Patkai for its eastern and northern borders, and the Thar-Cholistan desert as its western border. 
Only our border with Bangladeshand the small patch of the border in Punjab are un-viable/insecure (which we have to deal with). 

British India obviously has more stronger borders due to it completely following an inaccessible ocean & mountain terrain but that border cannot be replicated.

Ie, India will survive, regardless of where its culture takes it or if there is cultural differentiation on-going. 

Because borders dictate security & enforcability of laws.

On 1/21/2018 at 9:31 PM, cowboysfan said:

another idiot actor takes  up politics after his acting career is done.

Based on his limited (and unsuccessful) forays into Bollywood, the only film industry in the world that matters, he comes across as a very limited actor. Not superstar material at all. Don't think he'd have much mass appeal.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Based on his limited (and unsuccessful) forays into Bollywood, the only film industry in the world that matters, he comes across as a very limited actor. Not superstar material at all. Don't think he'd have much mass appeal.

Post reeks of bias :no: Time to jump on the Kamal Hassan bandwagon

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yeah he won't have mass appeal because he doesn't do cr@p movies like Sallu Bhai.:giggle: That's the case even in Tamil. He's the most diverse actor in India, never mind Kollywood.

Edited by The Dark Horse

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Post reeks of bias and arrogance. Kamal Hasan is an ATG actor who has more iconic films than all Khans and Bachchans put together. You needn't be a hit in Bollywood to prove yourself as an actor, not all are comfortable with Hindi. Currently there are many Bengali and Tamil/Mallu actors who would wipe the floor with the Bollywood stars.

Or may be I am wrong and you are just fooling around in which case carry on.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Post reeks of bias and arrogance. Kamal Hasan is an ATG actor who has more iconic films than all Khans and Bachchans put together. You needn't be a hit in Bollywood to prove yourself as an actor, not all are comfortable with Hindi. Currently there are many Bengali and Tamil/Mallu actors who would wipe the floor with the Bollywood stars.

Relax, twas a flame bait!

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

So what? Many Bollywood actors are also quite uncomfortable with the language. 

Case in point- Sonam Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri, Saif Ali Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Ajay Jadeja, Sonia Gandhi among many others.

Kamal Haasan cannot use the language barrier as an excuse for his sub par Bollywood performances.

Edited by Mariyam

okay, lets get serious. 

All hell got loose after JJ's death. Saperatists, Jihadis, evangelists are going all out against the Hindus. So extreme that even the TTV now looks like a saviour. Kamal Hassan's entry to politics is to project himself as their leader. 

Biggest reason? Tamils have become a bunch of morons. These guys are giving Mamtha didi a run for her money on supporting Jihadis. 

1. The jallikattu issue was successfully turned into an anti-bjp protest. Even an uneducated idiot knows that UPA banned it, and just 2 months before the protest they gave a manifesto promising that they will ban jallikattu to please minorities. However, the jihadis used the emotion of people to abuse Modi and BJP as if they banned it. Their biggest success is that they managed to portray jallikattu as a 'Tamil' tradition rather than a Hindu tradition. 

2. If you think the beach protest is big, but the social media coverage of jallikattu is massive. free jio sims did their part. It gave rise to a large number of meme pages, which are owned by Christians and Muslims who spew venom saying the 'Hindu' BJP trying to suppress the 'Tamil' tradition. They quickly got millions of followers and even the most obvious and idiotic lies would get 20k likes. 

3. Then the hypocrisy came with the ban on cow slaughter. The Dravidians and others slaughtered cows and calfs in public and eating raw beef as a protest. Whoever raised the voice against it, like BJP's H Raja was abused outright. Again the Hindu morons who protested for jallikattu also supported that beef eating is a Tamil tradition. It also supported by social media because for these morons memes are the true source of news. Nowadays my FB feed is filled with memes. Even Kamalhassan's rise is largely due to memes. Never thought memes would decide the CM in next election. 

4. Then came the biggest and most dangerous of them all. Tamils are not Hindus. According to them, Tamils had no religion and what we follow is actually north indian one. Their main argument is Tamil is older than Hindu. This is despite the oldest Tamil literary work, Tholkappiyam has referred Vishnu, Indra and Varuna. Even Raja Raja, the staunch Hindu is considered as outsider here. They literally declared war on Hinduism calling it a brahmin conspiracy. 

5. The biggest shocker of them all that the Tamil Hindus here openly started supporting Pakistan. They completely bought the 'Terrorism has no religion" and "Hindu Terrorists" agenda. You can easily spot a 10k liked meme calling that all bomb blasts in India are RSS conspiracy. The most recent meme is a fake story run by news 7, saying that Pakistan has more growth rate than India. According to them, India is not a developing under Modi and MMS has actually did more to nation development. Even NDTV looks like an unbiased source compared to these guys. 

Kamal hassan ticks all the points here, and he is clearly projecting himself as an anti-hindu leader. I think TN is a gone case now, it's going on LTTE way. Soon it's going to become unstable because of moronic hindus. 

Edited by Detonator

Despite all these, I have a feeling that Kamal is a B team to someone. Mostly BJP :giggle: 

Even if he is an A team, these morons will have no clue. 

Sorry, before someone abuse me, I am a proud Tamil guy too, so i can't defend these guys. I believe in Nationalism and India comes before TN for me.  

Edited by Detonator

4 hours ago, Detonator said:

Despite all these, I have a feeling that Kamal is a B team to someone. Mostly BJP :giggle: 

Sorry, before someone abuse me, I am a proud Tamil guy too, so i can't defend these guys. I believe in Nationalism and India comes before TN for me.  

have the same feeling .. dmk was thinking that kamla might be a periarist , but now it looks certain he is BJP C tean ( admk is A team and rajni is B team ) :p:

7 hours ago, Detonator said:

okay, lets get serious. 

All hell got loose after JJ's death. Saperatists, Jihadis, evangelists are going all out against the Hindus. So extreme that even the TTV now looks like a saviour. Kamal Hassan's entry to politics is to project himself as their leader. 

Biggest reason? Tamils have become a bunch of morons. These guys are giving Mamtha didi a run for her money on supporting Jihadis. 

1. The jallikattu issue was successfully turned into an anti-bjp protest. Even an uneducated idiot knows that UPA banned it, and just 2 months before the protest they gave a manifesto promising that they will ban jallikattu to please minorities. However, the jihadis used the emotion of people to abuse Modi and BJP as if they banned it. Their biggest success is that they managed to portray jallikattu as a 'Tamil' tradition rather than a Hindu tradition. 

2. If you think the beach protest is big, but the social media coverage of jallikattu is massive. free jio sims did their part. It gave rise to a large number of meme pages, which are owned by Christians and Muslims who spew venom saying the 'Hindu' BJP trying to suppress the 'Tamil' tradition. They quickly got millions of followers and even the most obvious and idiotic lies would get 20k likes. 

3. Then the hypocrisy came with the ban on cow slaughter. The Dravidians and others slaughtered cows and calfs in public and eating raw beef as a protest. Whoever raised the voice against it, like BJP's H Raja was abused outright. Again the Hindu morons who protested for jallikattu also supported that beef eating is a Tamil tradition. It also supported by social media because for these morons memes are the true source of news. Nowadays my FB feed is filled with memes. Even Kamalhassan's rise is largely due to memes. Never thought memes would decide the CM in next election. 

4. Then came the biggest and most dangerous of them all. Tamils are not Hindus. According to them, Tamils had no religion and what we follow is actually north indian one. Their main argument is Tamil is older than Hindu. This is despite the oldest Tamil literary work, Tholkappiyam has referred Vishnu, Indra and Varuna. Even Raja Raja, the staunch Hindu is considered as outsider here. They literally declared war on Hinduism calling it a brahmin conspiracy. 

5. The biggest shocker of them all that the Tamil Hindus here openly started supporting Pakistan. They completely bought the 'Terrorism has no religion" and "Hindu Terrorists" agenda. You can easily spot a 10k liked meme calling that all bomb blasts in India are RSS conspiracy. The most recent meme is a fake story run by news 7, saying that Pakistan has more growth rate than India. According to them, India is not a developing under Modi and MMS has actually did more to nation development. Even NDTV looks like an unbiased source compared to these guys. 

Kamal hassan ticks all the points here, and he is clearly projecting himself as an anti-hindu leader. I think TN is a gone case now, it's going on LTTE way. Soon it's going to become unstable because of moronic hindus. 

That's not the entire TN I'm hoping. I do not consider Tamils to be this naive to be honest.

7 hours ago, Detonator said:

Even though north Indians get a negative reputation of being loud, unhygenic and 'uncultured', you will not find any racist attitude embedded in their minds where they consider themselves to be Aryan race or something, in fact people from south are stereotyped as well-mannered and educated there.

If Tamils actually harbour the stuff you mentioned in your points, then they are themselves responsible for it. People from other parts of India should not feel bad for them.

28 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Gurjas will have to have take a hit ,surat/kutch will have be invaded or may be sindh ,sea route is a must else it's fecked

I suggest a Sawarn-Jat alliance whereby we will together subjugate minor annoyances like Gujjars and Yadavs thus establishing a complete hegemony over the region.

Would need to pacify Sikhs as well lest they don't start backing Gujjar guerrillas.

For that I suggest a joint invasion of Lahore under a confederacy . Sikhs would be given Lahore and Nankana sahib while rest of us will get to keep the rest of paindoo land. Slavery would be reinstated and dal munching Punjabis from the other side of border would be made to pay forced labour and toil all day in field.

Their women and children would be spared of course. Gotta follow the codes of Dharma you see.