A statistical comparision between team India and team Srilanka

DomainK

Shamelessly copy-pasting from another forum, but this is worth it: Srilanka were supposed to be the best sub continental team with the best discipline. Read this: #Sri Lanka, after 2 tests took just 11 Australian wickets. India had taken 34 wickets in the first two tests. # Kumble himself had taken more wickets than the entire bowling attck of Sri Lanka managed in two tests. #Pathan playing just two tests, took more wickets than all the great Sri Lankan pacers together. #Sehwag, a part timer spinner, who played 2 tests took 4 wickets at an average of 27. Murali took 4 wickets at an average of 100 in two tests.

Shamelessly copy-pasting from another forum, but this is worth it: Srilanka were supposed to be the best sub continental team with the best discipline. Read this: #Sri Lanka, after 2 tests took just 11 Australian wickets. India had taken 34 wickets in the first two tests. # Kumble himself had taken more wickets than the entire bowling attck of Sri Lanka managed in two tests. #Pathan playing just two tests, took more wickets than all the great Sri Lankan pacers together. #Sehwag, a part timer spinner, who played 2 tests took 4 wickets at an average of 27. Murali took 4 wickets at an average of 100 in two tests.
Just goes to prove what pointing had said in the Post match press conference!

The bottom-line is that India has an inferiority complex when playing Lanka in Lanka. Not since Hanuman laced Lanka....or at least since 1992.....has India done anything of note in that island. What is the problem ??? Why are Jayawadena and Murali like Indrajit and Kumbkarran when they see India ??? This is a big mystery.

So now you guys have NO PROBLEM living in past???????? Grow up kids and learn to accept your defeats. I personally think that Indian team is GOOD enough to come back strong in the series, but this whining attitude of indian fans is just pathetic. Also, do you know what was sachin's average against Oz after first 2 tests?
So now you guys have NO PROBLEM living in past???????? Grow up kids and learn to accept your defeats. I personally think that Indian team is GOOD enough to come back strong in the series' date=' but this whining attitude of indian fans is just pathetic.[/quote'] You certainly dont care to read the posts and dates before posting a reply? Trust me, its a good idea.
So now you guys have NO PROBLEM living in past???????? Grow up kids and learn to accept your defeats. I personally think that Indian team is GOOD enough to come back strong in the series, but this whining attitude of indian fans is just pathetic. Also, do you know what was sachin's average against Oz after first 2 tests?
i dont think anyone is whining here..Lankans are a formidable unit at home and everyone knows that..but they suck overseas and these facts were provided to substantiate that point..they just dominate teams in Lanka and wen they go out they really are poor..and yes my friend all the sane ppl in this forum do know that the Indian team is strong enuf to make a gud comeback..