Freedom Series Predictor - 3rd Test - Posters ranked 1-30 - Day 2 Updated !!!

goose

Here are the rankings following the end of the 2nd test. I have listed players chosen for previous two tests to help you not to pick the same player in the same category again. Let me know your players for the 3rd test asap. As usual, give me some 2nd choices if you think your player(s) might not be in the XI or better still, revise your selection following team announcement at toss time but before play starts.

Batsman - 1 run=1pt   Bowler - 1 wicket=25pts   Fielder - 1 catch=25pts   Run-out - 25pts to player in any category.

5a6a13f17a403_FreedomSeriesPredictor-Master1.thumb.png.ad93df35c5787f1ed45f52416b3d4a8d.png

5a6a13fb6d0d4_FreedomSeriesPredictor-Master2.thumb.png.463696216073b7e6294d33064f5a5798.png

Edited by goose
21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bat: 1st choice Rahane, 2nd choice Rahul, 3rd choice Vijay........giving 3 choices @goose because I have no clue about the selection process of Team India

Bowl: 1st choice Bhuvi, 2nd choice Ishant

Field: whosoever is the keeper

Lol honestly I was thinking the same . That's why I had to be smart with my options . One of the openers have to play ? 

7 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Lol honestly I was thinking the same . That's why I had to be smart with my options . One of the openers have to play ? 

Who knows? With Captain Clueless around Parthiv and Karthik may open our batting in Jo'berg. Never ever seen such an unsettled Indian side. 

7 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Ok this is final.

BATSMEN : kl (vj)

Fielder : dk (pandya)

Bowler: bhuvi (bumrah)

You already had Bhuvi as your bowler in 1st test - previous choices provided in OP. I will go with Bumrah as per your 2nd choice. 

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Bat - Kohli

Bowl - Bhuvi

Field - Karthick

You already had Kohli as your batsman in previous test. Please go to the other sticky thread where your bottom half of the table ranking appears and look up your previous choices so you do not repeat them. You can have Kohli again just not in the batsman category or fielder category.

32 minutes ago, goose said:

You already had Kohli as your batsman in previous test. Please go to the other sticky thread where your bottom half of the table ranking appears and look up your previous choices so you do not repeat them. You can have Kohli again just not in the batsman category or fielder category.

Still learning buddy. Keep up the good work and I do appreciate your effort.

bat - Rohit

bowl - bhuvi

field - karthick

11 minutes ago, chewy said:

Bat - Rahane (2nd choice Pandya)

Bowl - Yadav (2nd choice Bumrah, 3rd choice Pandya)

Field - Patel (2nd choice Saha, 3rd choice Dinesh)

Fine but whatever happens you cannot have Saha as your wicketkeeper again  - you already had him as your keeper in 1st test.

Edited by goose