Freedom Series Predictor - 3rd Test - Posters ranked 31-61 - Day 2 Updated !!!

goose

Here are the rankings following the end of the 2nd test. I have listed players chosen for previous two tests to help you not to pick the same player in the same category again. Let me know your players for the 3rd test asap. As usual, give me some 2nd choices if you think your player(s) might not be in the XI or better still, revise your selection following team announcement at toss time but before play starts.

Batsman - 1 run=1pt   Bowler - 1 wicket=25pts   Fielder - 1 catch=25pts   Run-out - 25pts to player in any category.

5a6a17eef01ca_FreedomSeriesPredictor-Master3.thumb.png.bccd2ffdbffc5ca0844a1947841d906e.png

5a6a180206ba5_FreedomSeriesPredictor-Master4.thumb.png.d759e04d5c124a8eaaaf4e10d3dec0e3.png

Edited by goose
3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Bat: Kohli

Bowler: Bhuvi

Fielder: Pandya

Mariyam, you already had Kohli as your batsman, and Bhuvi as your bowler in the 1st test (your previous choices listed in OP under your 49th ranking). You cannot have the same player in the same category more than once. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Dhawan - Bat 

Ashwin - Bhuvi

Patel - Fielder

Alternates

Rahul

Bumrah

Karthik

Cricketics, you already had Parthiv as your keeper in 2nd test (previous choices listed in OP under your 46th ranking), so I'll give you Kartik.

20 minutes ago, goose said:

Mariyam, you already had Kohli as your batsman, and Bhuvi as your bowler in the 1st test (your previous choices listed in OP under your 49th ranking). You cannot have the same player in the same category more than once. 

I've made the changes. Pandya to shine in all 3 departments.