Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Manju XI for next test......he thinks like kohli

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=22150655

 

1. vijay

2. rahul/dhawan

3. kohli 

4. rahane

5. rohit 

 

Pujara is dropped becoz of poor overseas record, hmmm as if rohit avg 50+ 

He says home conditions runs shudnt be criteria and keeps dhawan n rohit

He doesn't think like Kohli. He just reads out what has been given to him.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=22150655

 

1. vijay

2. rahul/dhawan

3. kohli 

4. rahane

5. rohit 

 

Pujara is dropped becoz of poor overseas record, hmmm as if rohit avg 50+ 

He says home conditions runs shudnt be criteria and keeps dhawan n rohit

I can assure that Kohli will ensure that Pujara is opener. That is the right decision. India will definitely win third test. This will be lineup:

 

Rahul

Pujara

Rahane

Kohli

Shreyas

DK

Ashwin

BK

Navdeep

Shami

Bumrah

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, diga said:

Shreyas Kahan see aa gaya?

Kohli is pushing for Shreyas Iyer. He believes that Shreyas has requisite batting philosophy. 

Edited by lamellavig

Share this post


Link to post

Pujara doesn't have many friends as you can see. Shastri/kohli and other experts put him down. He has no IPL career. He had poor county season. From being one of the mainstay of this Indian top order for years to come he has become a dispensable player. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Pujara doesn't have many friends as you can see. Shastri/kohli and other experts put him down. He has no IPL career. He had poor county season. From being one of the mainstay of this Indian top order for years to come he has become a dispensable player. 

I am surprised he didn’t do well. The way he played Lakmal and co on a green seaming wicket at eden gardens. I thought he would have done better.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shreyas is not even in SA, what ru smoking . 

Yes, Kohli will arrange for Shreyas's arrival. I can assure you. I make it certain that Shreyas starts in the third test. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, kira said:

Pujara deserves to be dropped way more than rosh!t, getting runout twice in the same match is unforgivable 

Pujara will start as opener. Rohit cannot bat anywhere, at least Pujara can be opener. This is what Kohli thinks ahead of the third test. 

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

I can assure that Kohli will ensure that Pujara is opener. That is the right decision. India will definitely win third test. This will be lineup:

 

Rahul

Pujara

..

 

 

Why cant Kohli go and open the inning?

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

Yes, Kohli will arrange for Shreyas's arrival. I can assure you. I make it certain that Shreyas starts in the third test. 

Just stop this nonsense.

Stop acting like you are important or an insider./agent.

If you were ,you would not be stupid enough to post like this.

 

This forum has been around for 10 years.

This is not some kids corner where you can impress people by your silly talks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just stop this nonsense.

Stop acting like you are important or an insider./agent.

If you were ,you would not be stupid enough to post like this.

 

This forum has been around for 10 years.

This is not some kids corner where you can impress people by your silly talks.

 

itane gambheer kyon ho :alberteinstein:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×