Poll: Should Navdeep Saini make his test debut at Wanderers?

rkt.india

Should Navdeep Saini make his test debut at Wanderers?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should Navdeep Saini make his test debut at Wanderers?

Series over, nothing to loose . If we gain a good bowler that will be such a huge plus. 

Shami , bumrah can be rested. 

Cant keep having the same batch of bowlers through out. Any injury to a main bowler and we wudnt know where to look at, so it important to create bench strength . Look at the batting same set of player and since most are struggling now we cant find options 

And he is in great rhythm , bowling at great place . What better place to debut then in Sa where there wud grass to and it wud be a good test against Amla, ABDV

3 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Yes, rest Shami and play him. This series is already gone, at least this experience can help him in next overseas assignment in England.

Don't see Shami playing many tests with his fitness, so in England Pacers should be Bumrah, Bhuvi and Saini. Good that Saini is a Punjabi playing for Delhi, matters a lot in this team.

Saini is haryanvi, not Punjabi

Yes, always high on trying new pacers  especially genuinely fast pacers, bring in fresh blood let him inject some energy on the ground , you never know he may perform and lift the moral of the team which will help in odis having said that please for God's sake drop ishant sharma he has fooled us enough that's it now let siani play in place of him, rest fragile shami bring in bhuvi.

Bhuvi

Bumrah

Siani

Pandya

Ashwin

Should be the attack

I am just copy-pasting something I read on the internet:

Delhi fast bowler and India prospect Navdeep Saini was ecstatic to have the honor of being a net bowler at the Wanderers.  "I have been waiting for this opportunity to be part of Team India's dressing room.  Bowling in the nets to legends like Virat paaji and Rohit bhai will be invaluable."  The tall, strapping pacer has impressed all observers with his searing pace and steep bounce and ended up as Ranji finalist Delhi's most successful bowler in the recently concluded domestic season.  His call-up to the India team is imminent, but the superstitious Jat is leaving nothing to chance.  "My astrologer Prem Jyotish who is a gold medal winner in USA, as well as Bunty paaji advised me to change my name to make it more lucky.  My new official passport name is Navdeep Sharma Singh Saini. Unhonay bataye puttar ab to koi gull hee nahin.  Teri slection toh grunteed hain. Jaa bhangdaa paa!"  Now, as the youngster boards the flight to South Africa, he must be wondering about all the niggles on the team and backing himself to get selected right away for next Wednesday's match.  Let's hope a new udtaa career starts here and now.      

Edited by Brainfade