Constant chopping & changing affecting confidence of players Like Rahul, Rahane, Bhuvi - Harsha Bhogle

Of course it has to. Horses for corses is fine but this is something else on the lines of madness!

When the vice captain who has the best away average, a promising youngster who was in the top 10 test rankings recently and a bowler who got you wickets and runs in the first game can be dropped for non-performers like rohit, dhawan and ishant, then you have a big problem.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

In other news Harsha hurt his knees against the desk while settling  down in the commentary box.

This has impacted his brain and ability to commentate so he has been “niggled” out.

His brain was impacted because he was sitting down. You have the location of his brain wrong :biggrin:

I have no respect for Bhogle. As a matter of fact I have quit reading him as he is as useless as they come.

These players are professionals. If they are asked to sit out for a test and it messes their confidence then they are in the wrong profession. Why dont we give them a tenue so that they can be their for life. I have seen the best players benched if they bad few minutes. Bhogle is clueless.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have no respect for Bhogle. As a matter of fact I have quit reading him as he is as useless as they come.

These players are professionals. If they are asked to sit out for a test and it messes their confidence then they are in the wrong profession. Why dont we give them a tenue so that they can be their for life. I have seen the best players benched if they bad few minutes. Bhogle is clueless.

Clearly works for your favorite Dinesh Karthik :phehe:

every time he is in after being out the pattern seems to be a couple of ducks followed by an attractive 30, a stunning catch followed by dropping a couple of absolute dollies/stumping

Clearly every time he is out,he plays like he has never left and learnt anything :cantstop:

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Clearly works for your favorite Dinesh Karthik :phehe:

every time he is in after being out the pattern seems to be a couple of ducks followed by an attractive 30, a stunning catch followed by dropping a couple of absolute dollies/stumping

Clearly every time he is out,he plays like he has never left and learnt anything :cantstop:

I have two choces here. Either to explain how the sitting out period works or ignore you for your ignorance. I will take the easy way out and ignore.