Jio vs Airtel Quarter Perofrmance !!!

velu

14 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Jio is the patanjali of Telecom industry, single handedly destroying the monopoly of Telecom gaints, who would have thought unlimited internet unlimited calling 1.5 GB net per days for 90 days at 300 odd rs, I remember spending 250 odd rs for 1 GB recharge.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Telcos like Airtel looted customers to no end. Pathetic customer care not getting the gist of problem of the customer further added to the woes. Glad that people like Sunil Bharti Mittal was brought to senses by Jio juggernaut & they were forced to give data pack for almost 3 months for as low as Rs.244 at one point of time.

8 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
2 hours ago, velu said:
read within 30mins after they uploaded the results :bandit:
do you have any other strong reason to short ? :phehe: 

Tell me how much of the jio profits were due to a slash in Interconnectivity charges by TRAI?

dude .. this is not even the main issue going forward and you are stcikign to it :hmmm: 

do you think trai again levy ic charges , if yes then its a -ve .. if no , then why to bother abt it..

main thing that you are missing here is how jio accounted their usage which is misleading , but seems other +ves overcame this ..

1 year before i told you , ( after a disasterous quarter ) if asian paints wont keep showing incermental pfts ,  price wont move up..

nifty/sensex up 25% , but your asian paints stayed there :phehe: 

dude .. this is not even the main issue going forward and you are stcikign to it :hmmm: 
do you think trai again levy ic charges , if yes then its a -ve .. if no , then why to bother abt it..
main thing that you are missing here is how jio accounted their usage which is misleading , but seems other +ves overcame this ..

1 year before i told you , ( after a disasterous quarter ) if asian paints wont keep showing incermental pfts ,  price wont move up..
nifty/sensex up 25% , but your asian paints stayed there :phehe: 

I am not invested in Asian Paints anymore.

RIL's debt stands at 214000cr now.

On 20/01/2018 at 8:55 AM, vayuu1 said:

Jio is the patanjali of Telecom industry, single handedly destroying the monopoly of Telecom gaints, who would have thought unlimited internet unlimited calling 1.5 GB net per days for 90 days at 300 odd rs, I remember spending 250 odd rs for 1 GB recharge.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Right... Although Patanjali is becoming non profit organization 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.livemint.com/Companies/azRCLZeTgjBYVvjzvf1vaO/Patanjali-to-turn-into-a-nonprofit-organization-Baba-Ramde.html%3ffacet=amp&utm_source=googleamp&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=googleamp

Edited by randomGuy

11 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
23 hours ago, velu said:
cash in hand is app 75k crore ..
jio is worth 1/3rd of RIL FYI

Huge debt plus increasing. Unstable Jio scenarion

do you think those debts are going to the drain ?

they are converted to assets ..

nevermind .. reliance up 4% after the results  :p:

ps:-

you are a male version of your mamta baneerjee , stuborn mule :phehe: 

10 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
2 hours ago, velu said:

do you think those debts are going to the drain ?
they are converted to assets ..

nevermind .. reliance up 4% after the results  :p:

ps:-
you are a male version of your mamta baneerjee , stuborn mule :phehe: 

TCS ftw.

now you dont say that you are long in TCS :phehe:

11 hours ago, zen said:

Compared to US, Canada has expensive plans. Recently switched to a Boxing Day promotion plan of 10 GB data per month for $60 a month. The plan has other regular features

India probably has the cheapest right now.... 350/- (400 actually, but 50 rupees discount is readily available)  for daily 1 GB for 84 days... 

13 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Yes....in addition, you get free unlimited calls.

https://www.jio.com/en-in/4g plans this is why jio has grown to 16 crore subscribers so fast.. In addition, apps for free TV etc. (jio TV app) on mobile 

That is not bad at all. My plan has everything unlimited as well, along with good roaming features as I travel internationally frequently (though I would take my work phone only for trips outside NA)

21 hours ago, zen said:

Compared to US, Canada has expensive plans. Recently switched to a Boxing Day promotion plan of 10 GB data per month for $60 a month. The plan has other regular features

after south korea , we have the cheapest internet .. braodband or mobile , thanks to jio :hail: