another Smith brain fade?

Tattieboy

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Things that come out of your rear end are not allegations 

Have heard about tampering allegations from Saf series but match fixing allegations at Tendulkar? Thats new to me unless some desi guy went crazy on internet/forum on his agenda few years ago which I missed.

On topic, its sad the way the world works but its a great opportunity for Desi Media to make a big thing out of it.

I don’t see anything wrong in what Smith did just like I did not see anythinng wrong with what Dravid did when putting the jelly to shine. When you can use sweat and saliva to shine, then why worry so much about Lip guard/chap stick.

i am pretty sure many players who put a lot of sunscreen on their face would even apply that on the ball. 

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Have heard about tampering allegations from Saf series but match fixing allegations at Tendulkar? Thats new to me unless some desi guy went crazy on internet/forum on his agenda few years ago which I missed.

On topic, its sad the way the world works but its a great opportunity for Desi Media to make a big thing out of it.

I don’t see anything wrong in what Smith did just like I did not see anythinng wrong with what Dravid did when putting the jelly to shine. When you can use sweat and saliva to shine, then why worry so much about Lip guard/chap stick.

i am pretty sure many players who put a lot of sunscreen on their face would even apply that on the ball. 

That poster is a Pakistani....the tampering allegations were made against both Sachin and Dravid....I believe usually there is a designated “shine guy” in every team whose job is to get the ball ready for reverse...what Sachin did may  or may not be within the allowed limits...that can be debated but no way was it in the same ball park as using your zipper,using bottle tops,changing the shape of the ball or the most idiotic of them

all -biting it .

This is usually clutching a straws most padosis

do when we bring up the shady past of their players.

As far as fixing allegation goes....the entire hidden camera tapes by Prabhakar and Tehelka had not a single allegation against the likes of Sachin,Ganguly,Dravid,Kumble,Srinath etc etc.

You can’t even accuse of coverup there because a disgruntled ex cricketer and a TMZ type paparazzi news outlet could have easily thrown  the name of someone like Sachin or even a Kumble and that would have  been a bigger  pullblicity  than Azhar who was almost retired and Jadeja,Mongia who were not such huge stars...they even managed to drag  Kapil Dev amd there was even a mention of Gavaskar.

so don’t know where that came from...as I said it is just some Pakistanis pulling things from thin air.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

That poster is a Pakistani....the tampering allegations were made against both Sachin and Dravid....I believe usually there is a designated “shine guy” in every team whose job is to get the ball ready for reverse...what Sachin did may  or may not be within the allowed limits...that can be debated but no way was it in the same ball park as using your zipper,using bottle tops,changing the shape of the ball or the most idiotic of them

all -biting it .

As far as fixing allegation goes....the entire hidden camera tapes by Prabhakar and Tehelka had not a single allegation against the likes of Sachin,Ganguly,Dravid,Kumble,Srinath etc etc.

You can’t even accuse of coverup there because a disgruntled ex cricketer and a TMZ type paparazzi news outlet could have easily thrown  the name of someone like Sachin or even a Kumble and that would have  been a bigger  pullblicity  than Azhar who was almost retired and Jadeja,Mongia who were not such huge stars...they even managed to drag  Kapil Dev amd there was even a mention of Gavaskar.

so don’t know where that came from...as I said it is just some Pakistanis pulling things from thin air.

Exactly, this si the first time I actually heard fixing and Tendulkar.

Regarding shininging the ball, ICC must come up with something new for shining the ball. You can’t allow one way and not allow the other.

I mean using saliva is ridiculous too like Lip guard since it is also “taking care” of the ball when is regularu applied by players standig on the “mid-on”.

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

How is that even related ? Here he is caught with proof. May be tampering but fixing really ?

So the proof is this picture lol?

and for those thick enough not to understand the point - Basically people try to put aspersions on achievements of great cricketers whose achievements they cannot stomach with ridiculous allegations such as these.

Some jealous people said Tendulkar tampered the ball or that he let fixing slide during his captaincy. This round of allegations against Smith reminds me of those days. Since one can't compete with him on the field they are trying to bring him down like this. Didn't work with tendulkar and won't work here

16 hours ago, maniac said:

all -biting it .

Tendy lifted the seam to remove dirt from the ball - something that was actually allowed under the rules - he was just swept up in that wave of overzealous application of the rules by that prejudiced @rse Deness.   They fined him for "not notifying the umpires" before he did it.   Its a technicality.   Tendy was even quoted a few years later on the subject, that he knows what's allowed and not allowed under the rules, and believed he did absolutely nothing wrong.   

Let the haters puke whatever nonsense they want.   Its meaningless.

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Didn't this bangladeshi virgin bot say it blocked me or something :phehe: Lierrrr 

Bangladedhi PR at full force to save a cheater :cantstop: I know he won your bangaladesh some matches by tuk tuking for India.. Not a way to payback 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/108107.html

Sachin Tendulkar has been found guilty of ball tampering and given a suspended ban from Test cricket. Match referee Mike Denness found Tendulkar guilty of "acting on the match ball" while bowling on the third day of the Second Test against South Africa at Port Elizabeth.

The Indian star appeared before Denness after footage of the incident had been viewed by the former England international. Tendulkar was banned for one Test match, though the sentence was suspended until 31 December 2001. He was also fined 75% of his match fee. 

Cheat!

Edited by Rasgulla
4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Didn't this bangladeshi virgin bot say it blocked me or something :phehe: Lierrrr 

Bangladedhi PR at full force to save a cheater :cantstop: I know he won your bangaladesh some matches by tuk tuking for India.. Not a way to payback 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/108107.html

Sachin Tendulkar has been found guilty of ball tampering and given a suspended ban from Test cricket. Match referee Mike Denness found Tendulkar guilty of "acting on the match ball" while bowling on the third day of the Second Test against South Africa at Port Elizabeth.

The Indian star appeared before Denness after footage of the incident had been viewed by the former England international. Tendulkar was banned for one Test match, though the sentence was suspended until 31 December 2001. He was also fined 75% of his match fee. 

Cheat!

Bot thats an old article. This is icc statement after that

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2001/nov/29/cricket2

You seem to be the beta version

5 minutes ago, New guy said:

Bot thats an old article. This is icc statement after that

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2001/nov/29/cricket2

You seem to be the beta version

Bangladeshi virgin bot must have hacked that site and changed things around.. He was suspended for cheating so he is a CHEAT! Even Azhar was given clean chit later on..does that mean he never fixed matches:cantstop:  Even Sreesanth got his ban lifted by HC

8 minutes ago, New guy said:

:phehe: