Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FischerTal

BIG: 2008 gujarat serial blasts accused Abdul Subhan Qureshi arrested

Recommended Posts

pretty big catch before Republic Day. It seems like ISI is activating all fronts, whether it is the LoC or IB or internal elements. Kudos to Delhi Police. this asshole is wanted for 2008 Jaipur blast, 2008 Ahmedabad blast, 2008 Bengaluru blast , 2008 Delhi blasts and also suspected to be part of 2006 Mumbai train blasts. Hang this bastard.

Edited by FischerTal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you read about SIMI/IM/PFI and their membership got to wonder how many sleeper cells these guys have all over India, ready to be activated any time. Our police forces get a lot of flak but along with IB these guys put their lives at risk every day to protect us. All uniformed forces in India deserve much more respect and love than what we are giving them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2018 at 5:39 AM, mishra said:

Delhi Pols !!! Hands down, one of the best in country

Really...what about these few actions photographed of Delhi police during 1984 Congress sponsored riots. Not a single scumbag brought to justice in a fake democracy, If some people here think that this happened a while ago & should be not a matter to feel about anymore...that's because their thinking is as corrupt as these rioters....Happy Republic Day celebrations :isalute:

 

168u7ht.jpg

2crkc1x.jpg

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Really...what about these few actions photographed of Delhi police during 1984 Congress sponsored riots. Not a single scumbag brought to justice in a fake democracy, If some people here think that this happened a while ago & should be not a matter to feel about anymore...that's because their thinking is as corrupt as these rioters....Happy Republic Day celebrations :isalute:

 

168u7ht.jpg

2crkc1x.jpg

Being good at Intelligence gathering on one hand and lackeys to Netas on the other are two completely different things.

Here they are being praised for their excellent information network which I'm sure even you would admit is worthy of being admired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Being good at Intelligence gathering on one hand and lackeys to Netas on the other are two completely different things.

Here they are being praised for their excellent information network which I'm sure even you would admit is worthy of being admired.

Intelligence gathering should be appreciated, why does this effort of Intelligence doesn't happen to bring culprits to justice when minorities are killed & plundered... you have to admit...this is a farce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Intelligence gathering should be appreciated, why does this effort of Intelligence doesn't happen to bring culprits to justice when minorities are killed & plundered... you have to admit...this is a farce.

You and me both know a lot is at stake here wrt 1984. Police's hands are tied and they really can't do much when the whole system is corrupt to the core .

It's pathetic but sadly that's how things are in this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-01-26 at 1:32 AM, Under_Score said:

Really...what about these few actions photographed of Delhi police during 1984 Congress sponsored riots. Not a single scumbag brought to justice in a fake democracy, If some people here think that this happened a while ago & should be not a matter to feel about anymore...that's because their thinking is as corrupt as these rioters....Happy Republic Day celebrations :isalute:

 

168u7ht.jpg

2crkc1x.jpg

I am not going to downplay what happened to Sikhs. But do you know Hindus in Punjab and Haryana sufferered atleast 10 times worse than what happened to Sikhs. But noone talks about sufferings of Hindus. My family have personally sheltered more than 20 Hindu families at our house during 1984. But no, Sikhs don’t care what happened to Hindus in 1984. For them, only Sikhs suffered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

I am not going to downplay what happened to Sikhs. But do you know Hindus in Punjab and Haryana sufferered atleast 10 times worse than what happened to Sikhs. But noone talks about sufferings of Hindus. My family have personally sheltered more than 20 Hindu families at our house during 1984. But no, Sikhs don’t care what happened to Hindus in 1984. For them, only Sikhs suffered. 

It's not about whether Sikhs killed more Hindus or Hindus killed more Sikhs.

There was already  bad blood between many Hindus & Sikhs after the 1984 operation Bluestar. Indira Gandhi was assassinated for that  and then all hell broke loose.

Here is the difference,

After anti-Sikh riots, many Sikh youth took to Insurgency in Punjab and as a retaliation they gunned down innocent Hindus whenever & wherever they could possibly strike. Those insurgents were eventually gunned down by the Punjab Police & CRPF in Punjab. I condemn all killings of innocent Hindus who had nothing to do with Anti-Sikh riots by Hindu mobs outside Punjab.

1984 Anti-Sikh riots in Delhi & Kanpur were totally different, there also innocent Sikhs were killed. So why were those rioting Hindu mobs not shot & killed by Delhi police?  Cops just stood there and witnessed the carnage hence proving that their mentality was a Shithole.

The Congress goons ( Politicians & their coward thugs ) wanted to finish off all Sikhs in Delhi and hence for 72 hours it was 'Rape, Burn & Kill all you want' situation. Approximately 3000 plus Sikhs were brutally murdered (Babies  & Men were roasted alive & the women mass raped & killed ). The Delhi police did not protect any victim and to this day all those Killers are still roaming free in India. No matter which political party comes to power in the nation's capital Delhi...Nothing has been done.....Is this what Democracy is all about in India?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It's not about whether Sikhs killed more Hindus or Hindus killed more Sikhs.

There was already  bad blood between many Hindus & Sikhs after the 1984 operation Bluestar. Indira Gandhi was assassinated for that  and then all hell broke loose.

Here is the difference,

After anti-Sikh riots, many Sikh youth took to Insurgency in Punjab and as a retaliation they gunned down innocent Hindus whenever & wherever they could possibly strike. Those insurgents were eventually gunned down by the Punjab Police & CRPF in Punjab. I condemn all killings of innocent Hindus who had nothing to do with Anti-Sikh riots by Hindu mobs outside Punjab.

1984 Anti-Sikh riots in Delhi & Kanpur were totally different, there also innocent Sikhs were killed. So why were those rioting Hindu mobs not shot & killed by Delhi police?  Cops just stood there and witnessed the carnage hence proving that their mentality was a Shithole.

The Congress goons ( Politicians & their coward thugs ) wanted to finish off all Sikhs in Delhi and hence for 72 hours it was 'Rape, Burn & Kill all you want' situation. Approximately 3000 plus Sikhs were brutally murdered (Babies  & Men were roasted alive & the women mass raped & killed ). The Delhi police did not protect any victim and to this day all those Killers are still roaming free in India. No matter which political party comes to power in the nation's capital Delhi...Nothing has been done.....Is this what Democracy is all about in India?  

Nope. You ignored the biggest truth which no Sikh would talk about. 

 

Thousands of Hindus were killed in Punjab ‘before’ the blue star operation. Buses full of Hindus were gunned down. But no one cared about them. Finally Blue Star  happened, and things became even worst for Hindus. 

 

Regardless, what bothers about 1984 is that Sikhs talk about all the victimization but ignore what they did to Hindus. Let’s not even talk about Sikh militant blowing up Air Canada plane and killing 200 innocents. But no, no one cares about that. Hindus sufferered worst than Sikhs but no Hindu talks about unfairness.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Nope. You ignored the biggest truth which no Sikh would talk about. 

 

Thousands of Hindus were killed in Punjab ‘before’ the blue star operation. Buses full of Hindus were gunned down. But no one cared about them. Finally Blue Star  happened, and things became even worst for Hindus. 

 

Regardless, what bothers about 1984 is that Sikhs talk about all the victimization but ignore what they did to Hindus. Let’s not even talk about Sikh militant blowing up Air Canada plane and killing 200 innocents. But no, no one cares about that. Hindus sufferered worst than Sikhs but no Hindu talks about unfairness.

 

 

Ok...From where did you come up with this imaginary theory of..... 'Thousands of Hindus killed in Punjab before Blue Star Operation'...any genuine link to prove the numbers? 

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Ok...From where did you come up with this imaginary theory of..... 'Thousands of Hindus killed in Punjab before Blue Star Operation'...any genuine link to prove the numbers? 

I thought it was a common knowledge? Events leading up to Op bluestar saw widespread hindu killings in Punjab with Bhindravale and his goons selectively targeting the local hindu innocents murdering them in cold blood.

What's worse is that moron is still hailed by present day Sikhs as some sort of martyr .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I thought it was a common knowledge? Events leading up to Op bluestar saw widespread hindu killings in Punjab with Bhindravale and his goons selectively targeting the local hindu innocents murdering them in cold blood.

What's worse is that moron is still hailed by present day Sikhs as some sort of martyr .

Common Knowledge? like some Doordarshan crap you guys believe...link pasted below.......Read this first

 

Now let's talk about the killings...

 

A Sikh militant guns down a group of Hindus from a bus....all dead from gunshot fire....Tragic incident

 

Hundreds of Hindu rioters storm a Sikh house in Delhi armed with metal rods & gasoline.....Rape the women folk, kill the infants & burn the whole family

 

It's death in both incidents.....but look at the Evil nature of the crime...some of you faggots should be ashamed of the evil shyt you are trying to defend & justify.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_insurgency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Common Knowledge? like some Doordarshan crap you guys believe...link pasted below.......Read this first

 

Now let's talk about the killings...

 

A Sikh militant guns down a group of Hindus from a bus....all dead from gunshot fire....Tragic incident

 

Hundreds of Hindu rioters storm a Sikh house in Delhi armed with metal rods & gasoline.....Rape the women folk, kill the infants & burn the whole family

 

It's death in both incidents.....but look at the Evil nature of the crime...some of you faggots should be ashamed of the evil shyt you are trying to defend & justify.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_insurgency

Gee relax. No one is justifying what happened aftermath of assassination of Indira in Delhi . That incident was a blot on history of India no matter how someone try to twist it . Just trying to give you here a fresh perspective on hypocrisy of people who ignore mass Hindu killings in Punjab.

And I like how conveniently you labelled all congessi goons who participated in 1984 riots as Hindus. Shows your class and lack of knowledge. 

And I haven't even mentioned how many Sikhs literally worship Bhindravale to this day , and no it's just not limited to hanging his pictures in large gurudwaras of Canada. In amritsar too you would find brainless morons who still sympathize with his cause and hail him as martyr. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Gee relax. No one is justifying what happened aftermath of assassination of Indira in Delhi . That incident was a blot on history of India no matter how someone try to twist it . Just trying to give you here a fresh perspective on hypocrisy of people who ignore mass Hindu killings in Punjab.

And I like how conveniently you labelled all congessi goons who participated in 1984 riots as Hindus. Shows your class and lack of knowledge. 

And I haven't even mentioned how many Sikhs literally worship Bhindravale to this day , and no it's just not limited to hanging his pictures in large gurudwaras of Canada. In amritsar too you would find brainless morons who still sympathize with his cause and hail him as martyr. 

 

You need to relax....give me a count on numbers of the mass Hindu killings & compare them to the riot deaths...Now you are trying to say that congress goons in 84 riots should not be mentioned as Hindus?...Typical Hypocrisy. 

 

Just post a link about the actual numbers or STFU...thx

Edited by Under_Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

You need to relax....give me a count on numbers of the mass Hindu killings & compare them to the riot deaths...Now you are trying to say that congress goons in 84 riots should not be mentioned as Hindus?...Typical Hypocrisy. 

 

Just post a link about the actual numbers or STFU...thx

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/07/world/indian-government-takes-over-a-state-swept-by-religious-strife.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/02/23/world/11-hindus-killed-in-punjab-unrest.html

 

Other than that - 

In Gobindgarh hindus  slaughtered by sikh separatists. 

Around 300 people were murdered by Sikh militants most of them hindus in 5 months preceding the Indian army's action . 

And that's just tip of the iceberg. Many more went missing and no records exist about them. And I'm not even mentioning the situation after bluestar when Sikhs went on a rampage in Punjab and daily killings of Hindu became commonplace.

But unlike you I don't condone any of the stuff. What happened in Delhi was inhumane and perpetrators must be bought to justice.

Re congressi goons being Hindu , I didn't know religion was a criteria for the party membership. But no worries keep living in the la la Land and worshipping that piece of filth Bhindravale.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/07/world/indian-government-takes-over-a-state-swept-by-religious-strife.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/02/23/world/11-hindus-killed-in-punjab-unrest.html

 

Other than that - 

In Gobindgarh hindus  slaughtered by sikh separatists. 

Around 300 people were murdered by Sikh militants most of them hindus in 5 months preceding the Indian army's action . 

And that's just tip of the iceberg. Many more went missing and no records exist about them. And I'm not even mentioning the situation after bluestar when Sikhs went on a rampage in Punjab and daily killings of Hindu became commonplace.

But unlike you I don't condone any of the stuff. What happened in Delhi was inhumane and perpetrators must be bought to justice.

Re congressi goons being Hindu , I didn't know religion was a criteria for the party membership. But no worries keep living in the la la Land and worshipping that piece of filth Bhindravale.

 

It took some time for you to search in vain & then post these two links which barely prove any massive numbers you or that Rahul dude claimed...then again...you still have no comparison to mass murders of 84 riots.

Who told you that I worship Bhindranwale?....this seems to be a easy way out for darpok clueless people like you who have nothing to prove the drivel which comes out of your potty mouth...I don't need to worship any Bhindrawale or have ever supported Khalistan....but you & your types have yet again proved that you lack guts to prove what you say.....Cowardly way out is.....If any Sikh who lives outside India mentions about injustice to minorities in India...then you just say it's a Khalastani.

Typical Shithole mentality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1984 - An example of Pakistani conspiracy at work. They would see it as a revenge for 1971. Both communities should learn. I don't even think there's any difference Hinduism and Sikhism - one hundred percent compatible religions.

Even recently, a couple of Hindus killed in Punjab, CM Amrinder rightly pointed out that ISI is behind it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

It took some time for you to search in vain & then post these two links which barely prove any massive numbers you or that Rahul dude claimed...then again...you still have no comparison to mass murders of 84 riots.

Who told you that I worship Bhindranwale?....this seems to be a easy way out for darpok clueless people like you who have nothing to prove the drivel which comes out of your potty mouth...I don't need to worship any Bhindrawale or have ever supported Khalistan....but you & your types have yet again proved that you lack guts to prove what you say.....Cowardly way out is.....If any Sikh who lives outside India mentions about injustice to minorities in India...then you just say it's a Khalastani.

Typical Shithole mentality.

I guess you missed the part where I openly condemned 1984 riots. But then again I'm not surprised considering conspiracy theorists aren't exactly known for their intellect.

Not going to waste my time anymore arguing with an idiot with inferiority complex having massive comprehension problems. Clearly Hindu lives are cheap for scum like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I guess you missed the part where I openly condemned 1984 riots. But then again I'm not surprised considering conspiracy theorists aren't exactly known for their intellect.

Not going to waste my time anymore arguing with an idiot with inferiority complex having massive comprehension problems. Clearly Hindu lives are cheap for scum like you.

* off...coward!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, randomGuy said:

1984 - An example of Pakistani conspiracy at work. They would see it as a revenge for 1971. Both communities should learn. I don't even think there's any difference Hinduism and Sikhism - one hundred percent compatible religions.

Even recently, a couple of Hindus killed in Punjab, CM Amrinder rightly pointed out that ISI is behind it. 

What happened in 1984 was just plain wrong. Period. The perpetrators should be hanged. But about time Sikhs realize too that there are two sides of a coin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Please don't brandish your virtual kirpan at me. I'm quite weak at heart when it comes to fighting online battles.

Wow...now you think I wear Kirpan....you are a total dumbass...please die...I'm done debating with a person like you who started deviating from the discussion after you couldn't come up with any evidence you mentioned...G'nite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

Wow...now you think I wear Kirpan....you are a total dumbass...please die...I'm done debating with a person like you who started deviating from the discussion after you couldn't come up with any evidence you mentioned...G'nite.

Wasn't it mandatory ? 

LMAO you want me die because I disagreed with you in an online debate. 

You have issues brother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×