Holding: Kohli not great until he scores runs in England

saik

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I bet Holding doesnt rate shane warne great because of his poor record in India.

Kohli needs just 1 great WC and 1 great Eng tour to become a true undisputed great. Ponting was very good in the 2008 and 2010 tours to India, Warne was very good in the 2004 tour to India, and both of them owned the WC (Warne 1999, Ponting 2003 and 2007). 

Kohli has been miserable in WCs and the worst visiting batsman ever in England. 

Edited by Gollum
11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Kohli needs just 1 great WC and 1 great Eng tour to become a true undisputed great. Ponting was very good in the 2008 and 2010 tours to India, Warne was very good in the 2004 tour to India, and both of them owned the WC (Warne 1999, Ponting 2003 and 2007). 

Kohli has been miserable in WCs and the worst visiting batsman ever in England. 

Kohli will do it. These kind of statements just show bitterness and jealousy towards India. Its pretty low from Holding.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Holding has a bowling average of 47.9 with a SR of 112 in New Zealand 

I guess he is not a great too then, by his own definition.

That is mediocre but Kohli's record in England is on a different level altogether. By most estimates Kohli is the worst visiting batsman to step foot in Eng. Had Holding averaged 250 in NZ with a SR of 400, that would rule him out of the 'great' category. 

Ponting has a batting average of 26.5 in India.

Lara has a batting average of 33 in India.

Richards has a batting average of 19.3 in NZ.

Root has a batting average of 17.6  in NZ and 24.5 in Bangladesh.

Roberts has a bowling average of 65.3  in NZ.

Greenidge has a batting average of 17.3 in Pakistan.

Steve Waugh has a batting average of 16.6 in SL.

etc.  etc.

What does Holding think about that   ?

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That is mediocre but Kohli's record in England is on a different level altogether. By most estimates Kohli is the worst visiting batsman to step foot in Eng. Had Holding averaged 250 in NZ with a SR of 400, that would rule him out of the 'great' category. 

nivu yen problem ide guru? dayavittu saar! 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ponting has a batting average of 26.5 in India.

Lara has a batting average of 33 in India.

Richards has a batting average of 19.3 in NZ.

Root has a batting average of 17.6  in NZ and 24.5 in Bangladesh.

Roberts has a bowling average of 65.3  in NZ.

Greenidge has a batting average of 17.3 in Pakistan.

Steve Waugh has a batting average of 16.6 in SL.

etc.  etc.

What does Holding think about that   ?

He thinks poor Md Amir shouldnt have gotten caught while selling his country off. In the meantime, Kohli is a poor batsman! Thats what he thinks! There u go :bumsmack:

( damn, this emoticon is totally wicked :P )

29 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bowling average of 48 and SR of 112 was very pathetic in the 1970s and '80s

One thing is ... one series is not sufficient to judge any player ... a bad habit creeps in and there is not sufficient time to rectify it, especially these days with packed schedules.

The other thing is ... Holding just finds faults with Indians and is highly biased against us.

Edited by express bowling
1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Bowling average of 48 and SR of 112 was very pathetic in the 1970s and '80s

One thing is ... one series is not sufficient to judge any player ... a bad habit creeps in and there is not sufficient time to rectify it, especially these days with packed schedules.

The other thing is ... Holding just finds faults with Indians and is highly biased towards us.

Holding is a b@stard I agree. Hope Kohli has a great tour of England and a great 2019 WC so that all his naysayers can be silenced for once and for all. 

I don't think critics have a personal problem with Kohli, his tards and Indian media are just so irritating that it gets on people's nerves. Indian media and fans have put Kohli on a pedestal that frankly he doesn't deserve, just like they did with Dhoni......

I am a Sachin/Lara fan (not a tard !!!) and it irritates me when people rate Kohli above them with so many gaping holes in his record and without considering the difference in bowling attacks/pitches. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't think critics have a personal problem with Kohli, his tards and Indian media are just so irritating that it gets on people's nerves. Indian media and fans have put Kohli on a pedestal that frankly he doesn't deserve, just like they did with Dhoni......

I am a Sachin/Lara fan (not a tard !!!) and it irritates me when people rate Kohli above them with so many gaping holes in his record and without considering the difference in bowling attacks/pitches. 

Kohli does not have fans. Period.

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am not a Kohli fan at all, but you got to be blind to not see that the kid is a champ!