Austin 3:!6

#AbHogiAarPaarKiLadai | India vs South Africa 3rd test match thread | New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg | Jan 24 - Jan 28

Who will win the 3rd test?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 3rd test?

Just now, Mosher said:

Philander getting the ball to nip back in sharply. Pujara :nervous: 

But at a trundling speed of 127k, that's practically spin bowling, phitrundler should have never picket more than 2-3 wickets in this whole series, I am amazed how inept the modern day batting is that this trundler is able to average 22 in test cricket

1 minute ago, kira said:

But at a trundling speed of 127k, that's practically spin bowling, phitrundler should have never picket more than 2-3 wickets in this whole series, I am amazed how inept the modern day batting is that this trundler is able to average 22 in test cricket

This batting lineup struggles even if the ball starts moving a tiny bit. 

3 minutes ago, kira said:

when ball moves so much both ways, speeds don't matter. what matters is bowling in right areas.

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

What's the logic in batting first ?

Will there be swing throughout the test ? Surely it's better to bat on 2nd and 3rd days .

We don't have Ashwin for 4th innings either.

Did Kohli say any reading for that ?

The captain and management are **** scared chasing anything !!

1 minute ago, SandeepMotta said:

Brilliance of Kohli-Shastri duo to the fore again, electing to bat on a green pitch while having gone with an all seam attack.

because they know they can not score runs either by batting first or second. They are simply not good enough overseas(Pujara, Rahul, Dhawan, Partiiv, Rohit Sharma to some extent ).

Brilliance of Kohli-Shastri duo to the fore again, electing to bat on a green pitch while having gone with an all seam attack.

I am waiting for what brilliant reasoning they give in pc later.

They will send some poor bowler to the pc who will be asked uncomfortable questions and the poor guy will end up with his foot in the mouth ......like bk and shami.:((

2 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

because they know they can not score runs either by batting first or second. They are simply not good enough overseas(Pujara, Rahul, Dhawan, Partiiv, Rohit Sharma to some extent ).

Anyone would struggle in these conditions, batting has been poor doesnt mean you make it worse by choosing to bat in these conditions.

Just see the difference between Kohli and Pujara, Kohli is coming on the front foot while pujara is getting owned again and again by staying on the backfoot. How in the world did pujara fool everyone into thinking that he's a good test batsman? He's nothing more than a home track bully. 

The next wall lol :hysterical:

Anyone would struggle in these conditions, batting has been poor doesnt mean you make it worse by choosing to bat in these conditions.

i know anybody would struggle in these conditions, but the intent should atleast be there to learn. My problem is they are not even learning look at the trigger movement which Vijay have now, that was not there when he visited SA earlier, due to this he is niking the ball to keeper more often then not.

Guest, sign in to access all features.