Yousuf advises struggling Sarfaraz to consult Dhoni

saik

1 hour ago, saik said:

Former Pakistan captain Mohammad Yousuf has advised national team captain and wicketkeeper Sarfaraz Ahmed to consult Mahendra Singh Dhoni to get over his fitness and form issues.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/yousuf-advises-struggling-sarfaraz-to-consult-dhoni

Good he never saìd he took an advice for professional choker and master of Tuk Tuks

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Rasgulla
33 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dhoni the great will teach him to play a lunge, how fingers hurt while keeping genuine pace and its better to go with spinners, how to suck up the momentum and choke in the end, how to make someone your boot licker, quota system etc etc etc..

Well I don’t think it requires a lot of training to teach Sarfaraz mediocrity :cantstop:

Just now, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: why is this bot questioning itself.. Might as well reply with same account since its controlled by one software:phehe:

Glad that atleast while replying to me,you get your grammar and spellings in place :cantstop: 

Still most of it is gibberish  though,somethings you just can’t fix.

But still looks like I upgraded you without even having to code :hysterical: 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Glad that atleast while replying to me,you get your grammar and spellings in place :cantstop: 

Still most of it is gibberish  though,somethings you just can’t fix.

But still looks like I upgraded you without even having to code :hysterical: 

:cantstop: Bot is responding well to the update.. For once it replied with right account

Good boiii.. Have some of this:phehe:

136280_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1503696391_.jpg

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

The great sarfaraz opened the bowling with 82mph trundlers in 5th odi vs nz, gymnastic stunt right in the middle of the pitch, enough evidence that he is already taking dhonis advice, mediocrity seeks  mediocrity :hysterical: 

He is still a 10 x better captain than your Ailiaaa who got whitewashed at home :cantstop: ot sure if Ailiaaa fans can make fun of other peoples captaincy.. When he is a joke himself :phehe: