• Announcements

• Trichromatic

IPL forum is open now   01/29/2018

Discuss about IPL at http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/forum/19-ipl-forum/
Sign in to follow this  
saik

Yousuf advises struggling Sarfaraz to consult Dhoni

Dhoni the great will teach him to play a lunge, how fingers hurt while keeping genuine pace and its better to go with spinners, how to suck up the momentum and choke in the end, how to make someone your boot licker, quota system etc etc etc..

1 hour ago, saik said:

Former Pakistan captain Mohammad Yousuf has advised national team captain and wicketkeeper Sarfaraz Ahmed to consult Mahendra Singh Dhoni to get over his fitness and form issues.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/yousuf-advises-struggling-sarfaraz-to-consult-dhoni

Good he never saìd he took an advice for professional choker and master of Tuk Tuks

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Rasgulla

33 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dhoni the great will teach him to play a lunge, how fingers hurt while keeping genuine pace and its better to go with spinners, how to suck up the momentum and choke in the end, how to make someone your boot licker, quota system etc etc etc..

Well I don’t think it requires a lot of training to teach Sarfaraz mediocrity :cantstop:

Just now, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: why is this bot questioning itself.. Might as well reply with same account since its controlled by one software:phehe:

Glad that atleast while replying to me,you get your grammar and spellings in place :cantstop: 

Still most of it is gibberish  though,somethings you just can’t fix.

But still looks like I upgraded you without even having to code :hysterical: 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Well I don’t think it requires a lot of training to teach Sarfaraz mediocrity :cantstop:

The great sarfaraz opened the bowling with 82mph trundlers in 5th odi vs nz, gymnastic stunt right in the middle of the pitch, enough evidence that he is already taking dhonis advice, mediocrity seeks  mediocrity :hysterical: 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Glad that atleast while replying to me,you get your grammar and spellings in place :cantstop: 

Still most of it is gibberish  though,somethings you just can’t fix.

But still looks like I upgraded you without even having to code :hysterical: 

:cantstop: Bot is responding well to the update.. For once it replied with right account

Good boiii.. Have some of this:phehe:

136280_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1503696391_.jpg

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

The great sarfaraz opened the bowling with 82mph trundlers in 5th odi vs nz, gymnastic stunt right in the middle of the pitch, enough evidence that he is already taking dhonis advice, mediocrity seeks  mediocrity :hysterical: 

He is still a 10 x better captain than your Ailiaaa who got whitewashed at home :cantstop: ot sure if Ailiaaa fans can make fun of other peoples captaincy.. When he is a joke himself :phehe:

Just now, speedheat said:

5-0 for sarfu on right path as his preceptor 8-0 coming soon :hysterical: feeling bad for pak fans hard days ahead :goodnight:

:cantstop: Atleast they didn't get whitewashed like your Ailiaa at Home and get sacked from captaincy.. "Ailiaa" couldn't even win single Test outside as captain:phehe:

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Just wondering what may be the next admonition by the great preceptor dhoni to sarfu :yess:shout loud and clear 'ek chakka kha me dikha' :laugh: may be..

"Wear helmet"-  Bots were ordered by their "Ailiaaa" 

"Wear helmet..It can save your from cancer" - Ailiaa to Slowheat

10-1491800787-sachin-tendulkar-requests-

Edited by Rasgulla

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Just wondering what may be the next admonition by the great preceptor dhoni to sarfu :yess:shout loud and clear 'ek chakka kha ke dikha' :laugh: may be..

Or better in the coming tour to England take the newish ball from Amir and steam in to bowl 110 kph pies on day 1 1st session.

Or ask some pot bellied Pak bowler who hasn't touched a cricket ball for 1 year to immediately report in UK and give him the new ball only to watch it take 3 bounces before reaching his gloves.

Possibilities are endless :bandit:.

2 minutes ago, velu said:

time to bring cancer jokes :phehe: 

Hurt triggered trying hard :hysterical: any way  only dhoni knows the secret of 8.7% I hope he don't teach it to sarfu it will be nightmare for pak fans like rasgulla :hysterical: 

Just now, speedheat said:

Hurt triggered trying hard :hysterical: any way  only dhoni knows the secret of 8.7% I hope he don't teach it to sarfu it will be nightmare for pak fans like rasgulla :hysterical: 

msdhoni-wt20-banrunout-600-24-1458806979

This has really hurt Bangladeshi cancer bot.. :cantstop:  Ailiaa has 0% success rate.. Haven't won single Test outside..

Lol, Indians making fun of Dhoni. If Sarfraz does 20% of Dhoni did, he'll have done a great job.

Best Asian Captain ever, and Indians disrespect him

Lol, Indians making fun of Dhoni. If Sarfraz does 20% of Dhoni did, he'll have done a great job.

Indians respect Dhoni. He is an ATG and will remain so regardless of few continue to shout here.

Edited by beetle

Bunch of Bangladeshis u mean ? :agree:

Maniac aka Bangladeshi Retard bot

Slowheat aka Cancer Bot

@Gollum aka Clown bot

Last but not least lolva 1$ troll can only react.. not programmed to reply:flute: ( Cheap version )

Edited by Rasgulla

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.