Violent protests in many states a day before 'Padmaavat' release

Singh bling

4 hours ago, kira said:

Hahaha hinduphobe:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks for the laugh, clown

Going to watch padmavat the first chance I get, tell your Rajputs friends ke G mein dum hai to rok sake to rok le

:finger:

Dude...WTF is wrong with you man? What is this Rajput phattu crap you are on spouting around. 

Karni Sena or whoever vandalising are loosers trying to gain the political brownie point.

Some posts on this thread are disgraceful. How can you generalize a community like this? There have been many great Rajputs throughout history who laid down their lives against foreign oppressors, is this the kind of language you use? Who knew about Karni Sena till 6 months back, just a bunch of opportunists who don't represent .0000001% of Rajputs. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Won't rule out the possibility of this chewt Sena being backed by Congress and mombatti gang to create anarchy before the upcoming polls. FFS Padmavati is a fictional character, how did this controversy get so big?

My guess would be that the Rajasthan government did nothing to stop them. This could have been nipped in the bud 6-7 months back when the 'sena' members assaulted Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The powers that be could have ordered a crack down. 

Just now, Mariyam said:

My guess would be that the Rajasthan government did nothing to stop them. This could have been nipped in the bud 6-7 months back when the 'sena' members assaulted Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The powers that be could have ordered a crack down. 

Sab mile hue hai, I am disillusioned with Indian politics, nothing will ever change in this country. 

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Sikh, baby, Sikh :eyedance:

Stop bringing a bad name to the great gurus by using such foul language for other religions. 

How would you feel if someone clubbed together every Sikh with Khalistani terrorists? 

Karni Sena are a group of Jahil ganwars and deserve all flak that come their way but calling all Rajputs fattus is like all branding all Sikhs as secessionists. 

Learn to respect others.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Stop bringing a bad name to the great gurus by using such foul language for other religions. 

How would you feel if someone clubbed together every Sikh with Khalistani terrorists? 

Karni Sena are a group of Jahil ganwars and deserve all flak that come their way but calling all Rajputs fattus is like all branding all Sikhs as secessionists. 

Learn to respect others.

Yeah I went a little overboard:Giggity:, but I was freaking angry after watching the video, apologies to anyone hurt by my comments 

13 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Bollywood hi dekh lo... Movie PK... P orkis are known to be brainwashed for intolerant Islam... Yet what they showed in PK was that Indian folks are the intolerant ones for not agreeing to a hindu girl marrying a Pakistani...their narrative shown was that one can't trust a Pakistani coz he will betray ..lol...while the reality is  one can't trust a Pakistani coz chances are he/she is brainwashed via Islam,  rotten to the core beyond redemption.. 

And That Shiv Ji guy running around in toilet and under chairs etc...lol

Agar PK ke liye yeh sab kiya hota to samajh aata par yahan to kuchch samajh hi nahi aa raha hai ki protest kis baat pe ho raha hai , yeh jo bhee dikha rahe hain pahale hi sab serials aur filmon mein dikhaaya jaa chuka hai

https://youtu.be/k0lnXeeQ320

10 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Agar PK ke liye yeh sab kiya hota to samajh aata par yahan to kuchch samajh hi nahi aa raha hai ki protest kis baat pe ho raha hai , yeh jo bhee dikha rahe hain pahale hi sab serials aur filmon mein dikhaaya jaa chuka hai

https://youtu.be/k0lnXeeQ320

Arey yar PK ke liye bhi nahi Banta tha according to the many... 

Just see the tendency of the filmmakers, hindu girl with a Pakistani... If it was hindu guy with a Pakistani girl, the film would not even release in Pakistan.. Why even have  Pakistan reference in so many  movies ?  (Btw dangal didn't release there  coz they wanted to remove Indian national anthem)

Why should that nation occupy our mind space via such movies ? 

Regarding padmavat, there is no smoke with out fire... It might have had some objectionable content initially (or even now), bhansali got free publicity n now,  movie will be a hit.. 

Edited by randomGuy

11 hours ago, kira said:

Yeah I went a little overboard:Giggity:, but I was freaking angry after watching the video, apologies to anyone hurt by my comments 

Don't take this the wrong way. I am glad you apologized, but you should ashamed of yourself for painting a whole community with a broad brush like that. Yes the video is disturbing, but it is done by fringe fundamentalists who want to incite in you the anger you felt and want you to act like them - like thugs. If a video is enough to make you go overboard in social media, stereotype races and spew hate, what more will it take for you to act out violently in real life? I am not saying you will do that, but it is worth an introspection. Again I hope you do not take this personally. 

This stupidity aside, it is probably a typical Bollywood flick, which means insanely long, moronic song / dance sequences that are disjoint from the story line and overly melodramatic!! :puke:

On the flip side this negative publicity might make people curious to go endure the torture in a movie theatre! :giggle:

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Arey yar PK ke liye bhi nahi Banta tha according to the many... 

Just see the tendency of the filmmakers, hindu girl with a Pakistani... If it was hindu guy with a Pakistani girl, the film would not even release in Pakistan.. Why even have  Pakistan reference in so many  movies ?  (Btw dangal didn't release there  coz they wanted to remove Indian national anthem)

Why should that nation occupy our mind space via such movies ? 

Regarding padmavat, there is no smoke with out fire... It might have had some objectionable content initially (or even now), bhansali got free publicity n now,  movie will be a hit.. 

Far as I know , initially there was supposed to be a song filmed on a dream sequence which showed Khilji romancing with Padmini . After the assault SLB reportedly removed it.