PBN

ICC U19 WC 2018 : India vs Bangladesh (QuarterFinals)

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Shaw also has 5 hundreds in FC this year alone. But his technique is very loose for an opener.

i am not convinced yet. He looks more like manish pandey.  There is something about Gill. It is upto him to translate that potential .

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

i am not convinced yet. He looks more like manish pandey.  There is something about Gill. It is upto him to translate that potential .

Gill looks intimidating as a batsman , kinda like Kohli was in 2008.

Shaw agree has some way to go .

More than the praise for Gill and Shaw, I am amazed but kind of proud the way every commentator everywhere some how keeps talking about Dravid abouthow Dravid is such a sharp braim and probabaly the best person to know whom to pick for under 19.

What a freakin personality this Dravid. Those who did not watch him or did not see a lot of him will never know how many times he saved us and more than that, how selfless the dude was and the most organized player.

Champion

Now force Gill’s selection into the Indian ODI team please Dravid.

Since SMG retired,india always in search of opening batsman but I do not think prithvi Shaw is answer for our nagging problem for July / Aug.in England.

We need to sticks with what we have now.Desai using his feets well here.Gill will play for India in Future but he need to proves his worth in our domestic in few seasons

Both India and Australia won world cup as many as 3 times each 

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

Gill looks intimidating as a batsman , kinda like Kohli was in 2008.

Shaw agree has some way to go .

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Shaw looks like a typical Mumbai batsman with measured approach and is less risk taker.

Kind of like Jafferesque even though he doesn’t look as solid as Jaffer yet but in same mould. You can see he bats like a MCC manual who will score tons of runs in Indian domestic cricket.

Gill, the most impressive along with Nagarkoti and Mavi from this line up. 

Porel playing today.Harvik now 32 ball 17*- if he continues in next 15 overs, it could be 270/278

So tomorrow will be IPL Auction I heard new player Umang Sharma

Will ready for IPL,i wish he gets good contract

This guy Gill seems to have worked out the LoI rules well. How hard to hit the ball to convert ones into twos.  What shots not to play etc.. and in this match he seems to be batting on a different pitch.

3 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

This guy Gill seems to have worked out the LoI rules well. How hard to hit the ball to convert ones into twos.  What shots not to play etc.. and in this match he seems to be batting on a different pitch.

He looks like he is ready for ODIs. 

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Agree.I am surprised he has such loose technique for an opener.

Guest, sign in to access all features.