PBN

ICC U19 WC 2018 : India vs Bangladesh (QuarterFinals)

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

More than the praise for Gill and Shaw, I am amazed but kind of proud the way every commentator everywhere some how keeps talking about Dravid abouthow Dravid is such a sharp braim and probabaly the best person to know whom to pick for under 19.

What a freakin personality this Dravid. Those who did not watch him or did not see a lot of him will never know how many times he saved us and more than that, how selfless the dude was and the most organized player.

Champion

Now force Gill’s selection into the Indian ODI team please Dravid.

True that... RD was a role model during his playing days and even after that

16 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Saw the last 5 overs.  Seemed like a disciplined performance by the junior toygers.  They have given themselves an outside chance here.  

Yes they fielded real well....got used to it by now “Sharma played a terrific innings” :giggle:

Edited by maniac

17 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

We should have reached 300 after the start we had but decent performance overall. Hopefully we will defend this easily. Glad that all the players got to bat before the bug game in semis. 

Time to bowl and field hard and win this. 

Just catch Dropped but saved 3 runs off Porel 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Riyan looked very ordinary with the bat....let’s see what he’s got with the ball

Not easy to bats on for Middle order batsman here @particular wicket unless you bats fearlessly like Abhishek with good form and  temperaments

9 minutes ago, Mosher said:

I think they have picked some legspinner but have not played him. He was picked ahead of Chahar.

then it's got to be Pankaj Yadav. He's the only one from the original 15 who hasn't played yet.  he was practising during the innings interval during one of the games and ganguly mentioned he was good.  cricinfo has him listed as offbreak and riyan as legbreak so they got it wrong me thinks

Edited by PBN

Guest, sign in to access all features.