Hashim Amla’s House in Southafrica

Shy9

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No need to go at someone's wife :facepalm:

Her life...her choice

Sahi baat hai,  ab Yeh Liberal decide karenge ki Amla Bhai ki begum ko Kya pehanana chahiye. 

Amla Bhai khush Bhabhi Khush,  Pata nahi enko kyu etne Khujli ho rahi hai.

Amla ab en ch***yo  se puchega ki Usay kaise rehna chahiye. 

3 hours ago, Green Monster said:

i suggest u leave west bengal and actually go west b/f playing sunny deol on an internet forum... 

I have left WB before you were probably born, kiddo.

3 hours ago, Green Monster said:

unfortunately for u, europe is getting more islamic and by 2050 its demographics will resemble those of india

LOL. Not going to happen. The far right will take care of the Islamism there, as they already are. 

feminism is both declining and followed only by a minority off americans, and a minority of women in america... if 82 percent of people don't follow what is feminism, then they are also brainwashed???

So nothing more than a random unweighted poll to base your claim on. As in, total BS. 

Feminism is on the rise and everyone who lives here can see that. 

empiricism is quiet a thing, is their empirical data that shows feminism is better??? i doubt it... all these r just choices

Empirical data shows that feminism based societies, like the west, has women in far better stations in life than anti-feminism/anti-female societies like most Islamic nations.

48 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

sure brother, whatever u say... care to share ur birthday??? mine is May 15, 1965...

Close enough to yours.

please do share!!!

sure brother, sure, a little bengali chuha liek u will lead the way with an army of transexuals, male feminists, and homosexuals!!! :phehe: after all, u are more wise than even israeli generals about soldiering capabilities !!!

I already posted evidence of Israeli general, from Israeli official mouthpiece, backing women. Your counter to it was some random US news-rag. 

We can see who is agenda-driven idiot here who does not even know what sources to use. 

muslims will be a majority even in west bengal as well, in a few generations!!! will european far right do something there aswell???

Never gonna happen. Hinduvta will take care of it just fine.

face it brother, islam is growing everywhere !!! 

Nope, the numbers for Islam in the west is more or less stagnant, balanced out by birthrate and people living your BS faith. I can present plenty of evidence on this and islam will only survive by either bullying the poor or by banning criticism in its majority countries.

brother, which army is invading the heartland of islam??? please share!!!

brother muloghonto is such a fool, he didnt even check the organizations !!!

The Americans own your heartland ( Arabia), the people there are starting to drink, give up the Burqa and living life like normal people. And with time, these changes will be out in the open too.

Nothing misogynistic idiots of illiterate prophets can do to stop the process. 

perry undem research

http://perryundem.com/Us.html

yougov

https://yougov.co.uk/about/about/

these r professional organizations,  not a brainwashed bengali chuha !!!

show us the empirical data, thanks brother!!!

there is a reason mental health issues are rampant in the west among women and house wives are happier than working women!!!

Does not change the fact that this is an unweighted survey with zero basis in actual statistical analysis.

Show us scholarly weighted studies or do i need to give an example of what that means ?

@Green Monster, if it not a means to suppress women's sexuality and be a sole property of the husband (as dictated by men), why the need to cover the woman from head to toe including face. Why is the man not subjected to the same level of orthodoxy? First of all, I think a woman ought to have the same right to dress however way they want just like a man does. While I do not agree with covering your entire body (feet, hands and hair), I can see that while it might be somewhat inconvenient for the woman doing it, it does not pose any inconvenience on others. If you cover your face, I do not care what excuse you come up with, but it is an extremely inconvenient attire and also poses a security risk and you are virtually unidentifiable in general public. And the comment I made about ape, I stand by it. When all you see is black, the human behind all this veil is lost. It is inhuman. You can get by in a conservative Islamic society, but it is totally against the norms and securities of a open progressive modern society especially if we have hundreds of thousands of people roaming around in public completely unidentifiable. So while people have the choice to do whatever they want as long as they do not bother others, this does not fall in that category. While this discussion came in the context of Hashim Amla's wife, it was not really meant exclusively at her. I was making a general observation. 

And please do not tell me someone is wearing this does it out of their free will. Yes, on the surface it is free will, but that person has been born and raised in a ultra orthodox atmosphere and does not know any better. She is told from a young age that wearing the niqab is being a good modest Muslim women who will avoid all the evil eyes, and will be the sole property of the husband or pressurized by the social community around her to do so.

Tell me, if Hashim Amla's wife one day decided, nah this is too inconvenient and wants to hear jeans and T-shirt, how easy do you think the transition would be? Better yet, tell me what is the penalty of apostasy in Islam? You might be able to get by getting killed for this offense in America, but you will probably be osctracized by the community. There are many stories to corroborate this. This does not mean everything is hunky dory with Hinduisim. I have a problem with organized religion in general especially adhering to customs and dogma. I am equally critical about all the other established religions in the world. We are in the 21st century and we need to reform our religions to be compatible with modern times. Most of the religious practices come from ancient or medieval ages where the society was markedly different. 

P.S. I ignored your comment on homosexuals. That would require me to write another 10 paragraphs, and I do not have the patience. :giggle:

Edited by dandaroy

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

It wasn't a random question. I asked because you can't discuss a house without talking about people who run the house :bebored:. Hence Mrs Amla had to figure in the discussion.

I would make a distinction between a "house" and a "home". When discussing someones house, I don't think I'd discuss the owners family, their religious practices etc. I would discuss other stuff, like who did the interiors, where they bought their blinds from, if the almari is of teakwood etc. But then again, that's just me.

43 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@Green Monster What is what all the overt racism?

Didn't the Bengali "chuhas" kick the loins of Punjab in 71?

Punjabis have a massive inferiority complex over all others, which is why they are overtly the most racist of Indians/Paksitanis. 

Afterall, their region is a footnote in history - the *ONLY* native empire they ever formed, was the Sikh Empire in 1800s. Before that, Punjab's history is either being under an empire based in Ganga-Jamuna region or launchpads of foreign invaders who first crushed them under the boot.  Forget native empire, they can't even match Kerala or Assam in the 'not an empire, but atleast independent for 1000+ of the last 2000 years' category.

Fun fact: Punjabis have not ruled themselves, since the days of Alexander, when Punjab was tribal and made up of small tribal confederacies all the way to Ranjit Singh. After Alexander, it was ruled by Magadh. Then by the Indo-Greeks. Then by the Kushans. Then by the Guptas. Then by the Pushyabhutis (from Haryana), the Gujjars, the Arabs, the Afghans, Turks, Mughals- heck, even Uzbeks like Timur, Afghans like Abdali or Persians like Nader Shah got a shot at ruling Punjab before a Punjabi ruled Punjab. 

Their entire history is that of being subordinate to foreigners or Ganga-Jamuna based empires. 

Historically, us Bengalis are 'middle to minor' players in Indian history. But we've still formed the Pal empire that lasted 400 years and ruled most of the eastern subcontinent along with chunks of western & Central India for centuries and we still have Shashanka, who much like Ranjit Singh, founded an empire that died with him( or in the case of Ranjit Singh, shortly thereafter). 

Bihar is ahead of us (its ahead of all actually), so is Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and though Orissa has a lesser claim than Bengal for empire-building, they remained their own kingdom for much more time in history than us. You can throw in Haryana too, due to Pushyabhutis and the Afghans who settled there to form the Delhi Sultanate and then later, the Mughals. 

Punjab ? nothing but a footnote in history. For such a massive region- in terms of population, agricultural prowess and area, its a massive hit to the ego to be a bunch of nothings in history. 

Pakistanis are even more insecure, because they simply cannot accept the fact that before 71, it was Bangladesh that was earning more revenue than 'West Pakistan' (foreign revenue that is) and carrying their behinds. Islamabad is built on Bengali money. That, is a fact. 

And to show how inept these Pakistani fools are, one of the biggest reasons they lost 1971 is because most of the engineering corps in Pakistani army was Bengali and they were not repairing the equipment of the Pakistanis. 

Edited by Muloghonto

6 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

@MuloghontoI think a confederacy of Yaudheyas did rule around the Punjab region (also included parts of north eastern Rajasthan and Haryana) for quite some time. Not sure if they ever remained independent though. Probably only for a brief period of time.

Yayudheyas were mostly vassals to the Kushans and the Indo-Greeks, then the Guptas. 

Punjab region did not have its independent government since Alexander romped through it around 325 BC. 

325-305 BC it was under the Greeks. 305-180 it was under the Mauryas. 180-100s it was under the indo-Greeks, then came the Sakas, the Indo-Parthians, the Kushans, the Guptas...that carries them over till 490s AD, when the Alchon Huns broke through and wrecked the Gupta empire. Still, they did not have their own independent kingdom after that. 

Indian army mainly made up of Punjabis and Haryanvis? @Green Monster once again showing his ignorance which isn't surprising considering his paindoo origins. 

Dude probably the whole Uttrakhand and Himachal region provides more soldiers to Indian army than half of Pakistani army put together. 

India has a decent representation from almost all regions (of course historically there's been a disparity between north and south but the gap is closing on these days). 

It's not like the Pak Saf army where the punjabi paindoos form the bulk of the force

23 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

dear junior,

and multiple people posted how they have lower standards to be accepted into the IDF and qualify for few combat roles

i also gave a source directly from the IDF only

here is another

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/198853

And I have quoted an Israeli general, from Israeli official site, saying that the standards they are lowering, are the standards that even 50% of special-ops soldiers fail. conveniently ignored by chauvinists like you. 

its okay brother, feminism trumps physiology in your little chuha mind  

poor ignorant brother muloghonto, 

No, it does not. But there isn't anything in the military today that requires king-kong sized men to do. Every single military job, is fully in the capability of a fit female. 

u still havent answered to me, from where did u get ur medical education???

salute to the chuha who knows more than the israeli general!!!:phehe:

I have already quoted an Israeli general, so your strawman is useless. 

brother, in some other thread u said hindutva is hinditva and restricted to hindi regions of india... what do they speak in west bengal, hindi or bengali??

face facts brother!!!

Yes, Hindutva is not Bengali phenomenon. But its still a way, way better option than the jahilliyat of Islam and if the threat level becomes too high, hinduvta will take care of Islam. Pretty simple logic. 

no brother see here

from pew research

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Islam is growing in Europe!!!

data brother data!!!

ONLY because of migration, Without migration, it'd be stagnant as the # of muslims leaving Islam is roughy equal to kids being born to muslims. 

i am american only... the desire to be in the middle east in declining in america, especially among whites!!! 

there is a reason president trump is more isolationists than his predecessors!!! 

when his predecessor was in office, they turned syria, a moderate secular dictatorship into ISIS country!!!

the americans are making it worse brother!!!

Worse in Syria but they are making the rich places like Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman etc. better and more civilized. 

PS. if u dont know this already, South Asia is basically teh islamic heartland, the plurality of muslims are indian/pakistani/bangladeshi!!! 

professional organizations, with millions of dollars of turnover do not know how ot do surveys!!! only a little chuha knows!!!

No, a pig like you can't tell the difference between data and propaganda, that much is simple. 

brother, all these people who pay these organizations millions of dollars must be idiots!!! they should give u all the paisa instead!!! 

Idiots or agenda-driven crapfest. Data-science is clearly not your strong suit. it is mine. 

then u can use all the money to buy weapons for ur army of male feminists, homosexuals, transexuals, and women!!!

We don't need weapons. Our logic against failed misogynists is enough and we are already winning. 

I give up. No point arguing over something where we are not going change people's mind. I can tolerate any form of conservative clothing as it does not affect me or others, EXCEPT niqab. You cannot be covering your entire body and roaming around completely unidentifiable. It poses a security risk. It is not in tune with a modern open society. So while in a Islamic country (where I have no desire living) it might be OK, in any of the developed Western countries I would support any move to ban the niqab. And this is not because it is coming from Islam. If Hindu women were walking around in the same society with ghunghat completely covering their faces, that would not be acceptable as well. 

@Green Monster, you think homosexual are OK as long as they are not killed!! What a wonderful stance. Yeah, hate a group of people whose sexuality is something they are born with and they do not pose any threat to you, but hate them, discriminate against them, even beat the shyt out of them, just do not kill them. This shows how close-minded fanatical you are. You live in a open modern society, take all the advantages it provides and spout your medieval religion-based biases. :facepalm::wall:

@Green Monster

I know you've had some provocation on this thread.  I find the attack on Amla's wife exaggerated and unfortunate.

But do you realize you're becoming the classic caricature of the desi abroad?  

Thinks himself American, but is at odds with some core values that emerge from the American way of life.

Would probably commit suicide before going back to his homeland, but thrives in the liberal US environment to push a retrograde, conservative religious outlook and lifestyle. 

Does not understand that this retrograde version of Islam as we understand it today is poison to modern societies, the one in which he loves to live.

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Dil na umeed to nahi, nakaam hi to hai

Lambi hai gham ki sham, magar sham hi to hai.

Is more apt.

At least something of great beauty emerged from this clusterf@ck of a thread.

31 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

u are behaving like dandaroy only... letting preconcieved biases and jaundiced views color ur vision... u are more a caricature of a bigot than myself being any kind of caricature!!!

u have a problem that some people follow what u call a conservative brand of islam, yet claim to be for an open society... sorry, but the two dont meet...

the point of an open society is that some peoples have views u dont agree with... u dont get to abuse women as apes and claim everyone whom doesnt agree with u is brainwashed...

in my country, the US, people are allowed to wear a burqa!!! until and unless it is banned, i will defend the right of a woman to wear it, and criticize so called tolerant people who think anyone whom doesnt do what they want is brainwashed or an ape!!!

i have said numerous times that i do not subscribed to this brand of islam, neither my wife nor daughter wear these things, and my sons arent raised orthodox either!!! yet bigots like u and dandaroy appear to have comprehension issues and dont understand how free societies work!!! 

@Green MonsterLet's start with the most important point of your post:

i have said numerous times that i do not subscribed to this brand of islam, neither my wife nor daughter wear these things, and my sons arent raised orthodox either!!!

In the above case I apologise for not not reading your earlier posts.  It's my fault.  How do I find these posts?  If you can link them, that's good, if not, I'll do a search.  Perhaps - who knows- we can understand each other better then. 

Unfortunately, the rest of your post is a rant which you may not have intended.  

See, you did not respond at an ideological level when challenged on your claims on feminism, instead citing Islamic blabber.

Also you did not respond at an ideological level when challenged on your claims on homosexuality, again instead citing Islamic blabber.

That's the issue, I feel.   The popular version of Islam (not yours, I may add, according to what you claimed) is the antithesis of the society you're living in. Which is what is being debated here.

One more point, when you say

in my country, the US,

It's not worth much. Please don't patronise, many of us here are US citizens.  Do you want me to give you my SS number or what?

@NameGoesHere

That is not my sher. I do not have any such talents. Its by Faiz Ahmed Faiz. Somehow, I thought it would be apt here.

@Green Monster My apologies. Your comment was directed at one Bengali individual, and as distasteful as it was, I don't think it amounts to racism.

Let me put this hypothetical scenario to you: Should your nation, the USA, ban the burqa in all its forms, would your stance change? 

Edited by Mariyam