BeautifulGame

IPL Auction Live thread

3 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Who are ICFers supporting? Let me write down what I remember:

KXIP - @Lord 

MI - @Laaloo @speedheat @King Tendulkar @Pollack @zen @sandeep @Mariyam @G_B_ @sarcastic @asterix 

SRH -  @maniac @beetle

CSK - @VVS Laxman @BeautifulGame @bowl_out @velu @Rasgulla @Austin 3:!6  @sensible-indian@StriKe @sscomp32 @Sidhoni @Detonator 

DD - @DDfan2017 @kruiser @Cricketics @mishra @rkt.india

RCB - @sourab10forever @Lannister @TheWall @philcric

KKR - @express bowling  @CG @Malcolm Merlyn 

RR - 

Others?   @Ankit_sharma03  @Trichromatic  @Vilander 

MI

52 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

@bowl_outAnd @UnknownGenius

As discussed above, Willow did show last year but with now introduction of Hotstar here, certain games or things might be restricted on some channels from here on going forward so there is a chance Willow TV channel might not cover it.

Hotstar app is available for one month free trial. You can watch it on there for free and if you like other content, then can subscribe it for $9.99/month. It also has lotnof other stuff if you like other shyt like Indian movies etc.

I use it to chromecast to tv and it works great.

Thanks man. Will try hotstar

Since teams have to spend atleast 75% of 80crores. I think the only reason KXIP kept Axar Patel is so that they can use up the 75% of the spending money :hysterical:

At the moment both KXIP and RR have the most money remaining, wouldn't be surprised if they're both left with the most money remaining at the end of the auction as well :((

2 minutes ago, PBN said:

CSK cannot use RTM on Ashwin.

I don't mind KXIP bidding for Rahane, Gambhir,Ashwin. Need an indian captain

Had the same feeling.. KXIP will buy Ashwin and make him captain

KXIP - [mention=5372]Lord[/mention] 

MI - [mention=2942]Laaloo[/mention] [mention=21642]speedheat[/mention] [mention=337]King Tendulkar[/mention] [mention=24549]Pollack[/mention] [mention=8268]zen[/mention] [mention=286]sandeep[/mention] [mention=11613]Mariyam[/mention] [mention=15401]G_B_[/mention] [mention=9989]sarcastic[/mention] [mention=8115]asterix[/mention] 

SRH -  [mention=10406]maniac[/mention] [mention=374]beetle[/mention]

CSK - [mention=4406]VVS Laxman[/mention] [mention=13395]BeautifulGame[/mention] [mention=18103]bowl_out[/mention] [mention=14716]velu[/mention] [mention=20971]Rasgulla[/mention] [mention=17963]Austin 3:!6[/mention]  [mention=20141]sensible-indian[/mention][mention=6932]StriKe[/mention] [mention=17118]sscomp32[/mention] [mention=8304]Sidhoni[/mention] [mention=14177]Detonator[/mention] 
DD - [mention=24870]DDfan2017[/mention] [mention=11966]kruiser[/mention] [mention=694]Cricketics[/mention] [mention=11860]mishra[/mention] [mention=3751]rkt.india[/mention]

RCB - [mention=19948]sourab10forever[/mention] [mention=19550]Lannister[/mention] [mention=8067]TheWall[/mention] [mention=5440]philcric[/mention]

KKR - [mention=8417]express bowling[/mention]  [mention=6578]CG[/mention] [mention=6559]Malcolm Merlyn[/mention] 

RR - 

Others?   [mention=21030]Ankit_sharma03[/mention]  [mention=14523]Trichromatic[/mention]  [mention=13705]Vilander[/mention] 

Punjabi by heart and Delhi for Rishabh Pant

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Grateful for that one.

Ashwin is way past it and it's time CSK moves on from him.Hope we go for Sundar instead .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

they can still bid for him though :P

but yeah you can get some bargain buys for sure as replacements for many of the 'marquee' players

5 hours ago, bowl_out said:

KXIP - @Lord 

MI - @Laaloo @speedheat @King Tendulkar @Pollack @zen @sandeep @Mariyam @G_B_ @sarcastic @asterix 

SRH -  @maniac @beetle

CSK - @VVS Laxman @BeautifulGame @bowl_out @velu @Rasgulla @Austin 3:!6  @sensible-indian@StriKe @sscomp32 @Sidhoni @Detonator 

DD - @DDfan2017 @kruiser @Cricketics @mishra @rkt.india

RCB - @sourab10forever @Lannister @TheWall @philcric

KKR - @express bowling  @CG @Malcolm Merlyn 

RR - 

Others?   @Ankit_sharma03  @Trichromatic  @Vilander 

Yes Mumbai :mi:  actually last year I supported Delhi for pants batting and their pace bowling but was screwed by chanakya dravid, but not this time I am from west so will stick to my roots MUMBAI also KKR wll be my second choice team.

Off the top of my head apart from the people you mentioned the ones still active are 

[mention=374]beetle[/mention] SRH and DD

[mention=11860]mishra[/mention] [mention=3751]rkt.india[/mention] DD

[mention=6932]StriKe[/mention] [mention=17118]sscomp32[/mention] [mention=8304]Sidhoni[/mention] [mention=14177]Detonator[/mention] CSK

[mention=19550]Lannister[/mention] [mention=8067]TheWall[/mention] [mention=5440]philcric[/mention] RCB

[mention=8417]express bowling[/mention]  [mention=6578]CG[/mention] [mention=6559]Malcolm Merlyn[/mention] KKR

[mention=11613]Mariyam[/mention] [mention=15401]G_B_[/mention] [mention=9989]sarcastic[/mention] [mention=24549]Pollack[/mention] [mention=8115]asterix[/mention] Mi

Man, even the MI fans list looks Formadible... Imagine how the team will be...

Sadly Governing Council won't allow MI to win IPLon successive years in order to retain interest in IPL for other fans...

As long as we thrash the Chuskies to oblivion, we'll be happy... :agree:

Guest, sign in to access all features.