IPL Auction Live thread

BeautifulGame

5 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

They will buy Rahul Tripathi, Manoj Tiwary, Dan Christian, Imran Tahir, Washington Sundar, Jaydev Unadkat etc. and reform the team that reached IPL 2017 final.

That's boring as hell. No youngster to root for except maybe Tripathi....but I sadly don't see him representing India.

Just now, SK_IH said:

haha no watching on star sports , is badri also choking up 

He is going on and on about Dhoni and CSK

however don’t know how old he is, but if there is a benchmark for a guy-who is good enough to reach internationals  however mediocre he might have been,Badri looks in great shape....looks real cool

@Cricketics aise dikhte hain top level cricketers....hope you are on a good regime for USA :isalute:

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bro don’t need hotstar...willow is covering as well..even though their telecast was down...thanks to @PBN didn’t miss a lot 

Yeah but for the in between break shows, I tune in here instead of watching Xoom.com- send money to Bangladesh ads.

Also willow will soon will switch to India vs Saf so good to keep chromecast connected to hotstar. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

He is going on and on about Dhoni and CSK

however don’t know how old he is, but if there is a benchmark for a guy-who is good enough to reach internationals  however mediocre he might have been,Badri looks in great shape....looks real cool

@Cricketics aise dikhte hain top level cricketers....hope you are on a good regime for USA :isalute:

Ya bro I am gettin IPl contract hopefully in few years :)

Okay realistic, will aim for CPL contract in two years which is a be chmark for USA/Canada players

Just now, Cricketics said:

Okay realistic, will aim for CPL contract in two years which is a be chmark for USA/Canada players

Joke tha dude...all I am saying is watching Badri on willow who is older than me but looks like a million bucks and this was a guy who was decent but not even good enough for top level just imagine how much in shape the top level guys must be???

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Joke tha dude...all I am saying is watching Badri on willow who is older than me but looks like a million bucks and this was a guy who was decent but not even good enough for top level just imagine how much in shape the top level guys must be???

Yeah, these guys work their ass of, especially the current generation - from last 10

years. After following some on instagram, one gets to know the amount of competitom there is and hard work they are putting.

I think it all starts with peer pressure but that is the whole game. They go extra mile to stay in shape and that is what makes the difference between some of the top players to some mid tier players.

If CSK buys 3 players, their playing XI is done.. Get Tripathi, Sundar and Rabada. 

Their XI will be:

Watson, Tripathi, Raina, Faf, Jadhav, Dhoni, Bravo, Jadeja, Bhajji, Sundar, Rabada..

Aged-looking XI. But everyone in the XI can bat... and eight can bowl

Edited by bowl_out

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Sad he are making fun of you just because you bowl in 130s.. Get a contact and put a pie on his face:clap:

Edited by Rasgulla