Sanjay Manjrekar is an irritating soul

Oldhere

Do not call him a soul, because there is nothing soulful about him, the guy the other day was whining about Pujara taking 50 balls to get off the mark, someone should ask him what was his career strike rate both in tests and ODI's, and what is Pujaras stature as a cricketer compared to this kunt? he is the most undeserving, stinky mouth imbecile pest who utters rubbish the moment he opens his mouth, i think this guy eats loads of $hit for supper to come with such gibberish commentary and ghastly reviews. 

2 hours ago, anish2tweet said:

Yes he is. The other day he tweeted,"In

the 90s our team depended heavily on sachin on overseas tours."

I replied "Azhar also did well abroad"

He had to eat his words.

That people say even here from time to time. Many believe Sachin was the only scorer in the late 90s.

We got many Manju like opinions when it comes to defending or praising Sachin, here.

Only difference is that Sanju is back stabber and will talk shyt about Sachin from time to time while some Sachin fanstics here stick by him all the time(which gets annoying sometimes but its better than wh Manju does like backstabbing).

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

That people say even here from time to time. Many believe Sachin was the only scorer in the late 90s.

We got many Manju like opinions when it comes to defending or praising Sachin, here.

Only difference is that Sanju is back stabber and will talk shyt about Sachin from time to time while some Sachin fanstics here stick by him all the time(which gets annoying sometimes but its better than wh Manju does like backstabbing).

Below is Azhar's record by country. 

Averaging 27 in Australia, 23 in SA, and 19 in the West Indies. Yeah, I'd say he sucked. 

Sachin and later Dravid/Ganguly were the ONLY scorers for India. Sachin's admiration makes sense, you either are really young or never followed cricket back in the 90s. 

QNAUss9.png

Edited by urnotserious
2 minutes ago, urnotserious said:

Averaging 27 in Australia, 23 in SA, and 19 in the West Indies. Yeah, I'd say he sucked. 

Sachin and later Dravid/Ganguly were the ONLY scorers for India. Sachin's admiration makes sense, you either are really young or never followed cricket back in the 90s. 

QNAUss9.png

Lol no.no one is saying Tendulkar did not performed. He was our best bat bat most times but In overseas tour, guys like Dravid and Laxman scored in South Africa or in Australia. Thats all my point.

Like you mentioned to Manju about Azhar also scored, I am letting you know that Dravid contributed on tour to South Africa too.

Cheers

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I must say though. Given that we cannot and do not have any contrarian or independent voices anymore in Indian cricket, this guy does serve a breathe of fresh air times even if his views are overly critical and loony at times. 

Lol no. He was calling Kohli a brave captain when he dropped Rahane and Bhuvi. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol no.no one is saying Tendulkar did not performed. He was our best bat bat most times but In overseas tour, guys like Dravid and Laxman scored in South Africa or in Australia. Thats all my point.

Like you mentioned to Manju about Azhar also scored, I am letting you know that Dravid contributed on tour to South Africa too.

Cheers

LOL, thats not what you said. You seem to be a resident Sachin hater, I'm just pointing out that Sachin played with the likes of non scorers like Azhar/Manju/whoever else without Dravid/Ganguly from 1989 to 1995. 

He was the ONLY scorer at most times which is why Sachin gets the adoration of his fanatics. 

11 minutes ago, urnotserious said:

LOL, thats not what you said. You seem to be a resident Sachin hater, I'm just pointing out that Sachin played with the likes of non scorers like Azhar/Manju/whoever else without Dravid/Ganguly from 1989 to 1

He was the ONLY scorer at most times which is why Sachin gets the adoration of his fanatics. 

And that is what I disagree. He only scored alone at most times in 1999 tour of Australia but other tours away from home generally lot of diff players tried contributing along with him. Its not that he was the only one always. That is my point. Since we are talking in particular about away tours.

Even on that Australin tour of 1999 where Sachin was brilliant, Laxman did score 167.

Regarding me hating Sachin, no. I love tubbing it in among many fans of diff players. And Sachin has the most fans of course being the most popular cricketer in the world, so ofcourse I will pick on them the most. 

That said I am not a Sachin fan boy like most. I like Sachin, Dravid equally overall as cricketers.