Future of Shikhar Dhawan in test cricket

Just now, Khota said:

The guy who outplays other two openeres is under the scanner. Only on ICF.

Khota bhai you may or may not be right about Dhawan, Karthik, Pandya etc...no problem. But I am 100% sure you are a closet test fan, no way will you even bother about these selection issues if you dislike test cricket as you claim. Time to come out in the open and admit you were trolling so long with your views about the various formats. 

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

The guy who outplays other two openeres is under the scanner. Only on ICF.

justification of someone place cnt be other poor perfomance 

Vijay n rahul has had perfomances in tough condition even if they are not scoring today

Dhawan neither scored in past neither in present .............he has to justify his place by doing not by being slighty ahead of a failure coz he is still is a failure 

Not to forget his drop catches in SA n now ENG

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

justification of someone place cnt be other poor perfomance 

Vijay n rahul has had perfomances in tough condition even if they are not scoring today

Dhawan neither scored in past neither in present .............he has to justify his place by doing not by being slighty ahead of a failure coz he is still is a failure 

Not to forget his drop catches in SA n now ENG

Explain to me like I am a five year old and tell me why if you outperform someone you are not better than other person?

38 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Khota bhai you may or may not be right about Dhawan, Karthik, Pandya etc...no problem. But I am 100% sure you are a closet test fan, no way will you even bother about these selection issues if you dislike test cricket as you claim. Time to come out in the open and admit you were trolling so long with your views about the various formats. 

I may be closet many things but not a test fan.

I am bored and have no life that is why I am on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Explain to me like I am a five year old and tell me why if you outperform someone you are not better than other person?

explain to me how does 20 runs get u place in side

Those guys atleats have done someting

Explain to me how doing nothing gets u in side 

Explain to me why do u want him to have a spot without performing, n if ur justification is 20 runs :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

explain to me how does 20 runs get u place in side

Those guys atleats have done someting

Explain to me how doing nothing gets u in side 

Explain to me why do u want him to have a spot without performing, n if ur justification is 20 runs :hysterical:

Those 26 not 20 were more than what other two did. Show me the scoreboard, rest is all BS.

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

now ull say vijay made 6 and dhawan 13

fact is vijay is a failure n so is dhawan but dhawan alsready costed India more by dropping catches 

7 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Caravan derailed and all ppl died. 

Dogs happily barking. 

He still outperformed the forum favorite.

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

I dont mind chucking out vijay but atleast that guy has a chance in these conditions. 

Dhawan is a chewtiya who has shamelessly screwed us. 

I am disturbed by the hypocrisy of this thread. To be fair I am disappointed with them all but why do people only question Dhawan and others get a free pass?