4 fast bowlers winning a test match for India -- my dream come true

1 minute ago, Adi_91 said:

I was waiting for your post, @express bowling. Always precise and good to read.

My only concern is Bumrah playing too much cricket. We need him to be at his best in LOIs as he is great at bowling yorkers. I hope he doesn’t suffer a burnout 

Very valid point.

My solution is ... play and develop  new pacers for bilateral T20Is.    Rest Bumrah and Bhuvi.  Play them only in World T20s.

in 96 @joburg we had srinath ,prasad,ganesh and kumble ,on that last day srinath got so tired having to be both the strike and stock bowler ,today shami was fresh and a bit miffed at not being given the ball and polished sa off
Today Ishant,Bhuvi bowled accurately when the pitch was slow due to overnight rains which kept India in the game .I see Shami and Bumrah as strike bowlers ,they finished the job

So much criticism after first day of first test about Bumrah’s selection. The guy just only kept getting better.

What a great move it was to bring world’s best t20 bowler especially for overseas test matches, even though he had never ayed Test criket for India. This is what we need. Captains who appreciate fast bowling.

Our bowling has been great

BBS attack is here to stay big time.

BBC in July 

“Indian bowlers destroy Sherlock Holmes territory”

Herald Sun in January 2019

”Aussies surrender to Indians DownUnder”

13 minutes ago, CG said:
16 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:
in 96 @joburg we had srinath ,prasad,ganesh and kumble ,on that last day srinath got so tired having to be both the strike and stock bowler ,today shami was fresh and a bit miffed at not being given the ball and polished sa off

Today Ishant,Bhuvi bowled accurately when the pitch was slow due to overnight rains which kept India in the game .I see Shami and Bumrah as strike bowlers ,they finished the job

Excellent point, this will be overlooked by most. We won the game by holding out until it started keeping low in the 3rd session 

41 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I have waited a long time for this day  !

4 Indian fast bowlers, terrorizing the opposition batters with pace, bounce, accuracy and movement ... and winning a test away from home.

20 wickets were taken for the test, 60  wickets for the series ... opposition batters were hit on the head, body and fingers.

Bumrah ... pace, bounce, accuracy and seam movement 

Shami ...  pace, bounce, swing and seam movement 

Bhuvi ... accuracy, swing and astuteness

Ishant ... tall and accurate workhorse with decent pace

Lots of new fast bowlers coming up  ...  Saini the best prospect for tests.

Good days ahead for Indian fast bowling fans  !  Cheers  !

A lot of credit goes to Kohli too ...  Kohli ko pace pasand hai  !

Oye b$%^Ch*d, I went out and thought India lost ... ****, f%ck, damn.. India won? fu*k!!! oye behe*ch*d, I missed it!!!!!!!! f*ck man! 

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Oye b$%^Ch*d, I went out and thought India lost ... ****, f%ck, damn.. India won? fu*k!!! oye behe*ch*d, I missed it!!!!!!!! f*ck man! 

Even I didn't watch after lunch ,only started watching after they were 5 down.i can understand how emotionally high a cricket fan can feel when he leaves at 100 odd for 1 to comeback and see his team won .

great stuff from all of them. really enjoyed watching Bumrah's deliveries rise off the length at brisk pace! Reminds me of Srinath

Shami is an interesting character, blew hot and cold as expected, but when he did come to the party, he did and how! Maybe that pep talk by Guru Shastri helped

They will most likely do very well in England.

Key question is how will they perform on Aussie tracks, would need ample practice there to get their lengths right from ball 1.

2 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Wonderful post.

Bhogle summed it up well, Dhoni was a spinners captain while Kohli is a fast bowlers captain, such a rare ocassion to see an Indian captain pick 5 fast bowlers in a test match irrespective of conditions. Now if only he can come out of his chuddy buddy bias, he'll lead India to great victories. 

Yup even in India ,kohli tries to quickly get back his pacers and try to break a partnership rather than showing over reliance on spinners