We are not hindus !!!

velu

This is the recent trend in TN esp for DMK and its allies and it looks like congress is also endorsing this.

I am sure Lingayats are not hindus outcry is also similar and co-ordinated propoganda.

Interestingly kanimoli visited tirupathi after she got acquited in @G case , but last week she said something like why god needs gunman for the protection in tirupathi :rotfl: 

DMK-Not-Anti-Hindu.jpg

PS:-

TTV annan will recive all these anti-anti-hindu votes for his no nonsense stand abt religion in politics and he is said this anti-hindu stand to appease non-hindus are BS.

TTVs sense of humor  and trolling kanimoli :hail::hail::hail: 

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You people created some of the most beautiful and grandest architecture of Hinduism not to mention the amount of Bhakti saints that emerged from southern part of India.

If not hindus , what then? 

The Aryan-Dravidian virus which was planted in their minds since British India is yet to be removed.

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You people created some of the most beautiful and grandest architecture of Hinduism not to mention the amount of Bhakti saints that emerged from southern part of India.

If not hindus , what then? 

saivism and vaishnavism :phehe:

but i think worshipers of subramanya outnumber shiva/vishnu i guess ..  

9 minutes ago, velu said:

saivism and vaishnavism :phehe:

but i think worshipers of subramanya outnumber shiva/vishnu i guess ..  

A pity that the region responsible for resurgence of Santana Dharma is going through such times. 

It has its origins in the anti brahman movement started by the likes of Periyar.

And btw on the same token , do these idiots also ostracize Cholas then considering those dudes were the poster boys of Shaivism? 

Edited by Stradlater

Just now, Stradlater said:

A pity that the region responsible for resurgence of Santana Dharma is going through such times. 

It has its origins in the anti brahman movement started by the likes of Periyar.

And btw on the same account , do these idiots also ostracize Cholas then? 

they do only lip service to periyarist outfits or they do lipservice to DMK ..

after kanimoli got acquited she straigtaway went to triupathi .. durga stalin is regular proud vistor of temples and they did yaga before the election as well..

biggest hypocrisy is that karunanidhi wont remove his yellow shalve ( started wearing it to appease guru )..

these guys beleive that dishing out hindu gods will get minority votes 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Sad to see. Are minorities that powerful in TN? In Kerala I can understand but why TN? 

nah .. miniroty appeasement 

like every rajnikanth movie , wherever stalin goes he will be accompanied with with two/three chota muslim party leaders + one/two christain leaders with him..

dmk is takind minority appeasement to another level

566347-dmk-leaders-pti-041717.jpg

1 minute ago, velu said:

nah .. miniroty appeasement 

like every rajnikanth movie , wherever stalin goes he will be accompanied with with two/three chota muslim party leaders + one/two christain leaders with him..

dmk is takind minority appeasement to another level

566347-dmk-leaders-pti-041717.jpg

Jayalalitha wasn't like this, am I right?

54 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

will be interesting to see Udhayanidhi enter active politics... i would be worried if i was Stalin's son in law...

all are comedians only .. dont have 10% skills of karunanidhi

recently stalin said that national anthem is a folk song ( by mistake ) and trolled by every meme creators

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Then why was she not cremated??

usually brahmins and upper caste people wlll cremate instead of burying ..

her freind/aid sasikala belongs to devar caste and they do cremate ..

sometimes burning the belongings of the dead too is considered cremating .. rich guys who wants to have memorials for thier family members bury them after burning their belonging ( not 100% sure though about this )

1 hour ago, velu said:

all are comedians only .. dont have 10% skills of karunanidhi

recently stalin said that national anthem is a folk song ( by mistake ) and trolled by every meme creators

I guess thats what happens with Dynasties....

original genes are diluted.

In any case, more claimants to the throne the better. Lets hope the Marans decide to flex their muscles as well.

I can see BJP trying to develop a relationship with Kanimozhi. Before somebody says it, yes i acknowledge that the Stalin has a grip over party.