Green and Clean

zen

3 hours ago, surajmal said:

Nonsense indicators. India has a landcrunch issue. It needs more urbanization and more agriculture. Somethings will invariably be left unaddressed. 

STOP listening to chutiyapa from goras. 

And instead listen to your chutiyapa?

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

your fellow khalistanis were shouting infront of Indian embassy in London on 26th. You didn't get a call to sit in?  

Were you dropped on your head as a child or are you genetically stupid? Khandani bimari lag rhi hai teri

You must have personal experience with that if you can diagnose by reading a few words. 

You are a beta pu$$y, anyone can diagnose your lack of brain cells since only the dumbest people on this planet can be brainwashed by rss chaddiwalas

Just now, kira said:

You are a beta pu$$y, anyone can diagnose your lack of brain cells since only the dumbest people on this planet can be brainwashed by rss chaddiwalas

Unless you are indulging in some self deprecation, I assume you are dissing from a perspective of an Alpha sher.

Is internet warrior a new occupation for Alphas or is that something only khalistanis indulge in?  

Unless you are indulging in some self deprecation, I assume you are dissing from a perspective of an Alpha sher.

Is internet warrior a new occupation for Alphas or is that something only khalistanis indulge in?  

Alphas are alphas no matter the domain, we dominate in every sphere, no wonder a beta like you doesn't get it

Just now, kira said:

Alphas are alphas no matter the domain, we dominate in every sphere, no wonder a beta like you doesn't get it

Khalistanis must have a new definition of Alphas I guess. Digital Khalistan Zindabad?! 

I guess, If some physicists are correct, we are living in a simulation. So, whats a harm in another..matrix in a matrix. Go at it. 

Just now, surajmal said:

Khalistanis must have a new definition of Alphas I guess. Digital Khalistan Zindabad?! 

I guess, If some physicists are correct, we are living in a simulation. So, whats a harm in another..matrix in a matrix. Go at it. 

Only a beta like you will keep hiding behind khalistanis ( even though I am one of the most staunch opposers of khalistan), in half your posts you have create a strawman of khalistan as crutch to stand on while I am destroying you as individual, what a pathetic beta

Just now, kira said:

Only a beta like you will keep hiding behind khalistanis ( even though I am one of the most staunch opposers of khalistan), in half your posts you have create a strawman of khalistan as crutch to stand on while I am destroying you as individual, what a pathetic beta

You are attempting to "destroy" something. Lets keep going and we will find out.