[ Safe for Workplace ] Simona Halep had BREAST REDUCTION to help tennis career

velu

Halep was 17 when she underwent surgery to go from a 34DD to 34C to improve her reaction times.

She will today battle it out for her first Grand Slam title - just months after securing the year-end No1 spot.

Explaining her decision to go under the knife, Halep said: “My ability to react quickly was worse and my breasts made me uncomfortable.”

And she insists she would have undergone the procedure even if she had not been a professional tennis player .

At the time of the surgery Halep said: “I didn’t like them in my everyday life, either. I would have gone for surgery even if I hadn’t been a sportswoman.”

She added: “It’s the weight that troubles me. My ability to react quickly, my breasts make me uncomfortable when I play.”

Halep and Caroline Wozniacki will compete for high stakes in Saturday's Australian Open final, having each needed to save match points to prevent a premature exit at Melbourne Park.

congrats for rwching the finals of the grandslam .. definitely the surgery helped her  :hail:

offtopic:-

simona-halep-before-and-after.png

simona-halep-before-and-after.jpg

simonabigboobssmallboobs.jpg?w=450&h=233

@Texy  @Stuge  baby , what have you done to yourself   :sad: :wall: