ICC U19 WC 2018 : India vs Pakistan (SemiFinals)

PBN

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

True, they recently said if the bat lifts up, it will be considered not out

Should have been not out.

Think the rule is once you have made your ground and then it bounces up? In this case the bat was not grounded until after the bails were broken.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

True, they recently said if the bat lifts up, it will be considered not out

Should have been not out.

It was a fairly well publicised rule change in october. Can't understand Dravid. I would have been running to the middle of the pitch as soon as Shaw was given out. Fecking BS. 

Prithvi shaw's running between the wickets is actually a sign that he hasnt quite figured out shorter format of the game yet. He is a prime candidate to go straight into the test team and not the gradual process that selectors currently seem to prefer. Give him another ranji season (+ a tour or 2 with the A squad ) and bring him in. India needs a capable opener pronto. 

Edited by surajmal
Prithvi shaw's running between the wickets is actually a sign that he hasnt quite figured out shorter format of the game yet. He is a prime candidate to go straight into the test team and not the gradual process that selectors currently seem to prefer. 

Brilliant player...for me he is ready for all formats. Hope he has a great IPL this year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk