ICC U19 WC 2018 : India vs Pakistan (SemiFinals)

PBN

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What is Rahul Dravid doing? 4 times they tried to run themselves out...why not send a 12th man just to pass the message? Prithvi Shaw was looking brilliant..Damn

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If you can't figure out how to run by this age, you should give up cricket.

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What is Rahul Dravid doing? 4 times they tried to run themselves out...why not send a 12th man just to pass the message? Prithvi Shaw was looking brilliant..Damn

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You got tk be kidding me to blame Dravid because of poor runninng.

Guys like Kohli and Rahane have looked like getting each other running out so many times after play for 10 years of international cricket and the less I say the better about Pujara.

Coach can’t tell you mentally how to run and how to judge the run in the middle of the innings.

its players fault.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You got tk be kidding me to blame Dravid because of poor runninng.

Guys like Kohli and Rahane have looked like getting each other running out so many times after play for 10 years of international cricket and the less I say the better about Pujara.

Coach can’t tell you mentally how to run and how to judge the run in the middle of the innings.

its players fault.

Yes I know that but they almost ran themselves out 4 times today. They are U19 kids...so obviously need bit more hand holding than Kohli or Rahane. Also the fact that they are playing against Pakistan for first time...the pressure was ominous and hence those absurd running. No harm if the coach sends a 12th man with a towel in hand and tell them to calm down and carry on as long as possible.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yes I know that but they almost ran themselves out 4 times today. They are U19 kids...so obviously need bit more hand holding than Kohli or Rahane. Also the fact that they are playing against Pakistan for first time...the pressure was ominous and hence those absurd running. No harm if the coach sends a 12th man with a towel in hand and tell them to calm down and carry on as long as possible.

Yes but it is just crazy running. I am sure Dravid would have talked but under pressure you tend to do these kind of things. I am sure message would hsbe been sent. 

7 minutes ago, Dada's Army said:

Gill Vs Shaw will be interesting to watch this IPL. I wonder who will play better.

Both might struggle since its first year. I expect them to do better in a year or two. Very hard to play in t20s right away against top bowlers. They will have few cameo knocks.

Pant and Iyer struggled too and so did Kohli in his first few years.

But in few years they will be fine.