The Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018(50 overs domestic season)

Cricketics

57 minutes ago, beetle said:

Ravindra jadeja ki domestic performance par mitti daalo. 

Yeh sab maya hai maya.....

Yeh ullu banata hai sabko!

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The mystery continuous 

There are few players who are more than good for domestic but always below international level. Jadeja falls into that category. Too good for domestics but falls short of international standards of batting. 

56 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Unlucky Ishant Sharma continues to be lucky to play for India because he is unlucky.

Against bengal:

Bowler O M R W
Ishant 7 2 29 0
Suboth Bhati 8 1 38 3
Kulwant Khejroliya 6 0 30 3
Manan Sharma 9 0 43 1
Negi 8 0 27 2
Milind Kumar 2 0 11 0
Nitish Rana 1 0 14 0

Lord! He is Delhi's captain. :hysterical:

Delhi’s bowling attack should be Saini-Sangwan-Khejroliya.

All there is a young spinner who is a batsman Lalit Yadav, who should be given few chances in the team.

Dhruv Shorey should be the captain. And Himmat Singh should be not sitting out every game. He is a brilliant batsman.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Avesh Khan is good for senior team batting practice ... but apparently not for his state side.

Thampi missing all List A games.

Yes, Same can be said for Thanpi. He was sent to South Africa for Indian team as a net bowler. They can select him for all of those but not pick him at all here in domesic for his state side.

Some clueless individuals everywhere selecting the teams.

In 3 months, Thampi went from being selected for Sri Lanka t20 series, did not get a game and then getting dropped from the south african series squad, and also not being picked for his state side in Vijay Hazare.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yes, Same can be said for Thanpi. He was sent to South Africa for Indian team as a net bowler. They can select him for all of those but not pick him at all here in domesic for his state side.

Some clueless individuals everywhere selecting the teams.

In 3 months, Thampi went from being selected for Sri Lanka t20 series, did not get a game and then getting dropped from the south african series squad, and also not being picked for his state side in Vijay Hazare.

Unless Thampi is injured, this makes no sense.

And Asif should get some games too.

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Clueless nature is summed up by Delhi making pant skipper last year and shaw skippering one game recently . Twats 

Making Pant captain might be bad but we can’t keep talking about it now. Players need to learn and move on. Pant must add some runs now as a player or else it will be hard for him to get back into the Indian team. If Ishan Kishan continues to score, I would out him ahead in the last over Pant.

Yes ideally young players shouldn’t be made captain but its part of the pressure. It also tells us how much pressure they can handle if they can come at the international stage where there would other pressure like keeping up their place and responding back after few failures.

I would love to see Pant in the team but I am glad there is competition now from Ishan Kishan. It will only make him work harder.

20 hours ago, Pollack said:

Ok bhai. I an like that only. Cant help. And btw when did I say he has no talent. :confused: See you need reality check. You are very sensitive when something Is said against the players you back. I did not say Thampi has no talent or he should be written off. 

True!