The Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018(50 overs domestic season)

Cricketics

41 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

What evidence you have that he is a spray gun? He is young and just recently last year matured as a bowler and was picked regularly for Limited overs for Kerala domestic cricket team. He was impressive in IPL towards the closure of the tournament and hence got the emerging player of the year award too. You don’t earn emerging player award just like that.

I am thinking of hiring an advocate to help prepare for legal evidence. Thanks. 

Btw you should prepare for evidence where I said I am writing him off. :laugh:

Edited by Pollack
2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I am thinking of hiring an advocate to help prepare for legal evidence. Thanks. 

You basically like to come and talk trash about any Indian prospect just after probably watching couple of clips.

If you make effort to watch any of last year’s SMA trophy games you will see has the talent.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You basically like to come and talk trash about any Indian prospect just after probably watching couple of clips.

If you make effort to watch any of last year’s SMA trophy games you will see has the talent.

Ok bhai. I an like that only. Cant help. And btw when did I say he has no talent. :confused: See you need reality check. You are very sensitive when something Is said against the players you back. I did not say Thampi has no talent or he should be written off. 

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Ok bhai. I an like that only. Cant help. And btw when did I say he has no talent. :confused: See you need reality check. You are very sensitive when something Is said against the players you back. I did not say Thampi has no talent or he should be written off. 

Nothing sensitive lol, my tone is that that it might make you feel that I am sad or that I am angry but thats how I talk when people talk gibberish. I mean I am not going to come and call you “Hey bro I am sorry but you are wrong.”

Lol, this is internet, I am going to stick right back at you with something like “thats load of BS what you talking” or something similar.

I actually hope we don’t have snowflakes that they are being sensitive when reading my comments. I fee I made you sad.

If it is, let me know :) I won’t call your bs suggestion of calling Thampi a spraygun. I will isntead call it just gibberish.

Milind Kumar battng currently is one of those guys who is not heard of much and probabaly hasn’t done justice to his talent also much yet but is someone who put on double centuries playing in USA in a 40 over game against top domestic bowlers of West Indies along with scoring against Highest Wicket taker of Pakistan domestic season Najaf Shah.

Even after few low scores, he is being given a run for some special reason because he is a solid batsman and a prospect. Another selection which was backed by Gambhir few years ago.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Nothing sensitive lol, my tone is that that it might make you feel that I am sad or that I am angry but thats how I talk when people talk gibberish. I mean I am not going to come and call you “Hey bro I am sorry but you are wrong.”

Lol, this is internet, I am going to stick right back at you with something like “thats load of BS what you talking” or something similar.

I actually hope we don’t have snowflakes that they are being sensitive when reading my comments. I fee I made you sad.

If it is, let me know :) I won’t call your bs suggestion of calling Thampi a spraygun. I will isntead call it just gibberish.

Ironically all you wrote now is gibberish.

Learn to appreciate someone else's opinion. You made a point that to you gibberish whatI said is gibberish. I stick with my opinion though. Umesh was/is spray gun but never I said he has no talent or potential.

I merely put forward why he may not be in playing eleven in 50 overs format since I feel if it was t20 he would surely have played. Now this may still not be reason but you took it to another level because like I said yoU are damn sensitive when something is said against players you back. :no:

1 minute ago, Pollack said:Ironically all you wrote now is gibberish.

Learn to appreciate someone else's opinion. You made a point that to you gibberish whatI said is gibberish. I stick with my opinion though. Umesh was/is spray gun but never I said he has no talent or potential.

I merely put forward why he may not be in playing eleven in 50 overs format since I feel if it was t20 he would surely have played. Now this may still not be reason but you took it to another level because like I said yoU are damn sensitive when something is said against players you back. :no:

You were calling a future prospect a spraygun. Thats an insult to someone who puts in hard yard. Thats what I called is gibberish. Nothing else. You can accept that or not, thats fine to me. That is how I felt when uounsaid somethitn.

Regarding  backing of players and being sensitive, lol I back every player and support pretty much every Indian player even though I might not be a fan of. You are too new on ICF. This site is old, 10 years old, may be you need to browse more. So nothing sensitive. 

i am not a fan of Iyer, but if someone tells me he needs to be thrown out of the squad after yesterday’s knock, I will say the same thing since the mid deserves proper chance not like this being thrown into finisher’s role when he is still raw.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Shubhman Gill  123 not out off only 122 balls with 6  sixes  and  8  fours

And opposition was Karnataka

WTF. 36+32 = 68 runs in boundaries!! rest were running between wickets. I think when someone scores that many boundaries you expect him to get 100+ off 50 balls or something. Should work on rotating his strike. 

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

WTF. 36+32 = 68 runs in boundaries!! rest were running between wickets. I think when someone scores that many boundaries you expect him to get 100+ off 50 balls or something. Should work on rotating his strike. 

He stared off very slowly . The first 40 balls accounted for lot of those dot balls and that was in pp . Not an issue imo cos that shows he can play according to situation

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Shubhman Gill  123 not out off only 122 balls with 6  sixes  and  8  fours

And opposition was Karnataka

He has lot of similarity like kohli . He plays percentage cricket till 50 runs and strike rate hover around 80-85, like to stay till end and goes berserk towards end of the inning. Today's inning was perfect example of that, he definetely can improve his striking abilty with experience, but this guy is perfectly suited to our shaky middle order.

Edited by raki05