CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

velu

28 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Cringeworthy. You losers can't come up with something funny? Maybe srini mama should use the capital there instead of fixing games.

You understand Tamil?  How did you even know what they are talking about in this video?

Dream scenario 

SRH wins the trophy

DD owner makes profit

Rohit gets another belt from WWE as appreciation and may be a runners up trophy 

Ambati Rayudu wins the orange cap it is it purple?(fk yo white wine)

Ishu gets a contract 

we get to experience  the presence of the Bhagwaan sri Sri bharat ratna your holiness your highness Sachinji Rameshji Tendulkar 

maniac is a happy man

Edited by maniac

On 02/02/2018 at 1:13 PM, Shunya said:

:nono: This is our year, all arrangements have been done. MSD winning it again and retiring on the high.

On 21/03/2018 at 9:52 PM, velu said:

how rayudu see himself

Ambati-Rayudu-2.jpg

how dhoni see rayudu 

hyderabadi%20biryani%20new.jpg

:phehe: 

Srini is not so powerful now to buy IPL trophy for CSK like he did in the past. Chuskies are doomed. :sad: The least he can do is fix fair play (ironical lol) award for you guys. :hysterical:

56 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Srini is not so powerful now to buy IPL trophy for CSK like he did in the past. Chuskies are doomed. :sad: The least he can do is fix fair play (ironical lol) award for you guys. :hysterical:

yea...its funny how they could fix games to win by buying out the opposition players like Mindians...I m sure it would have cost them a big fortune to pay those great(GOAT) opposition players to lose games...

anyhow...few days left to start... pichle 2 saal ka chun chun ke badla liya jayega...

44 minutes ago, Shunya said:

yea...its funny how they could fix games to win by buying out the opposition players like Mindians...I m sure it would have cost them a big fortune to pay those great(GOAT) opposition players to lose games...

anyhow...few days left to start... pichle 2 saal ka chun chun ke badla liya jayega...

giphy.gif

MI lost only one final against chuskies due to tactical error. Otherwise CSK kids usually ooze out 'yellow' in front of MI. #CannotAffordToPayAmbani. :laugh:

Edited by Pollack

14 hours ago, bowl_out said:

You understand Tamil?  How did you even know what they are talking about in this video?

Lol ghati wannabe does not understand **** just mouths off his TN hate manifested as csk and dhoni hate. Some deep mental damage there.

5 hours ago, Shunya said:

And in those 2 years, we still managed to embarrass the chuski adopted hero :rotfl:

As I said before, unless you guys are bringing meyeppan back, don't understand where this cockiness is coming from. 

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

And in those 2 years, we still managed to embarrass the chuski adopted hero :rotfl:

As I said before, unless you guys are bringing meyeppan back, don't understand where this cockiness is coming from. 

revenge served in cold :phehe:

6 hours ago, Laaloo said:

wow... you like to live in your dream world...hardly any embarrasment for anyone... great man was giving his chellas(Rohit) a chance to get some fame and recognition...afterall there is nothing left for him to achieve...

everyone has been waiting for CSK to come back from day 1.... everything else that happened in between was just recreational fun...

let us cricket fans enjoy cricket... not everyone is interested in thinking about meyeppan day night like you do... you might as well get married to him...i m sure his wife would not be remembering him as much as you do

8 minutes ago, Shunya said:

wow... you like to live in your dream world...hardly any embarrasment for anyone... great man was giving his chellas(Rohit) a chance to get some fame and recognition...afterall there is nothing left for him to achieve...

everyone has been waiting for CSK to come back from day 1.... everything else that happened in between was just recreational fun...

let us cricket fans enjoy cricket... not everyone is interested in thinking about meyeppan day night like you do... you might as well get married to him...i m sure his wife would not be remembering him as much as you do

:rotfl:

You didn't see how the goenkas embarrassed the adopted hero last year? 

Great man was busy letting his wife pose in a disgraced and banned **** stained team and post it on Instagram. :cantstop:

And you saw how dhoni was enjoying life when meyeppan was around? He's aged since then. Lost hair and grey beard since he divorced meyeppan

msd_650_032714095007.jpg

145290975.jpg

On 3/24/2018 at 3:55 PM, Laaloo said:

Great man was busy letting his wife pose in a disgraced and banned **** stained team and post it on Instagram. :cantstop:

Some one is stalking in instagram etc...clearly angry with wife.. Ghati wannabe giving some crime of passion feel to it here.. Yikes this is more putrid than what we thought folks. Aararaa jilted loverchhhey.. 

Edited by Vilander